*spoilers* Is there any way to get Morrigan...

#61SerionXPosted 11/9/2009 9:56:47 AM
I am still wondering what happens if you choose not to impregnate Morrigan. Either the PC or Alistair has to die killing the Archdemon then, so I am guessing Alistair dies or there would be no epilogue. Except, if you made him king and killed Anora, what happens then? Haha.... SO MUCH TO EXPLORE
#62haikenedgePosted 11/9/2009 10:01:29 AM
I'm willing to put down money that each individual NPC has their own journey after the game because the developers want to create DLC that can be easily tied into the original story.

Meaning, I expect a trek for Morrigan to be in the DLC.
---
There's always an iller punchline, and I'ma write it.
#63Scorpion_trPosted 11/9/2009 10:11:40 AM
I've been wondering... has anyone tried leaving the Robes of Possession in the chest it's found in? It seemed odd from the start having a name like "possession" it kind of hints that it could be possessed by Flemeth and if you take it to Morrigan, Flemeth crosses from the robe into Morrigan. So maybe it would be a possible solution to have nothing to do with the robe just leave it in the dusty old hut and maybe Morrigan will keep her senses and stay at the end.
#64haikenedgePosted 11/9/2009 10:17:49 AM
I've been wondering... has anyone tried leaving the Robes of Possession in the chest it's found in? It seemed odd from the start having a name like "possession" it kind of hints that it could be possessed by Flemeth and if you take it to Morrigan, Flemeth crosses from the robe into Morrigan. So maybe it would be a possible solution to have nothing to do with the robe just leave it in the dusty old hut and maybe Morrigan will keep her senses and stay at the end.

I took the robes, but I never put them on Morrigan. She still bailed on me.

Honestly, I'm more interesting in finding my child, who has the soul of an old god, and less so in Morrigan, even if she were the love interest I chose. Seriously, how awesome would that be? A Grey Warden who uses blood magic, has the soul of an old god and kills people with a swift knife in the back.
---
There's always an iller punchline, and I'ma write it.
#65Eder82Posted 11/9/2009 12:07:51 PM
Pfft a grey warden god? if you get the random event there is already going to be a greywarden/superman thing about :P Honestly tho yes it seems like she bails on you eitherway as i myself choose not to sleep with her and take the final blow at the end.
*Spoiler*
You get buried in the grey wardens hq along with the other 4 people who ended the previous blights and alister gives you a nice pretty speech. Yes somehow morrigan still ends up preg with child even tho you did not sleep with her, not sure if theres a trick to get her to stay if your a human noble but it is unlikely. Oh and turns out your brother is alive, so kind of him to show up at your funeral and lay about the whole game in hiding to nurse his wounds.
*/spoiler*
#66ib_primePosted 11/9/2009 12:21:13 PM
*spoilers*

Well I played through as a female mage, and Morrigan asked me to tell Alister to lay with her and I chose no... she up and left right away after that. Then at the end I let Alister take the final blow... so in the end the epilogue said she shows up in Orlais doing something to the Empress there, no mention of any child.
#67WiseCracks4YouPosted 11/9/2009 10:07:25 PM
I like your theroy Scorpion_tr
Just throwing out another one of mine while i'm at it: I think Morrigan wanted the god-child so she (or maybe Flemeth if you didn't kill her) could do that 'possession' thingy that Flemeth does to her daugthers. If thats the case, then Morrigan could become a god herself (and possibly take over the world i guess).
Of course, her plan seemed to be simple (to use you), but took a speed bump (she actually fell in love with you). Hope we get some kind of DLC or something to expand on this more.
OR, some DLC that may allow you to alter the ending slighty so Morrigan does stay with you, but thats just wishful thinking
#68schoolboytim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2009 10:08:51 PM

thing is that you can kill flemeth and yet she still wants the kid. you would expect that killing flemeth would remove the need for her to have the kid...

#69WiseCracks4YouPosted 11/9/2009 10:20:09 PM
True, but it is possible Morrigan came up with the idea all on her own, and that by using her mother's spell book, she can take over the child (or maybe she won't take over the child). Perhaps that is why she didn't what to tell you anything after you lay with her, maybe she doesn't what to tell you since she doesn't want to to try and stop her?
#70ValvadorPosted 11/9/2009 10:30:26 PM
My god, I feel a Beowulf-like curse upon me.