how Do i get Shale?

#1HolywizyPosted 11/9/2009 12:24:16 AM
Topic
#2Horizon6Posted 11/9/2009 12:28:41 AM
quest log. stone prisoner, merchant has an offer.
#3Hyrule_kidlinkPosted 11/9/2009 12:37:27 AM
Actually i was gonna make this topic but since this one is here my question is after talking with the merchant and recieving the rod/magic words to summon Shale, Felix the Merchant tells of a village near the Hinderlands in which Shale is located but its nowhere on my map even though Felix said hed mark it for me? Where exactly should i go on the world map to find him?

---
*By The Nine Divine* Balance Of Opposites
XBL: ISpartanIII
#4ChubuPosted 11/9/2009 12:38:45 AM
There's a caravan above Redcliffe on the world map. You can't miss it! It's yellow
---
Sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.
#5Hyrule_kidlinkPosted 11/9/2009 12:43:54 AM
yeah its not showing up, theres no yellow caravan or anything new looking around the redcliffe area on my map. Oh and im thinking somethings going on because i downloaded The Stone Prisoner, Memory Band, Feral Wolf Charm, and the Blood Dragon Armor but the only thing that has showed up so far is the Memory Band lol. Is it because i was lazy and decided not to redemm these codes until like 15 hours of gameplay or what?
---
#6ChubuPosted 11/9/2009 12:46:34 AM
Did it finish downloading? Try exiting the game and coming back to it.
---
#7Hyrule_kidlinkPosted 11/9/2009 12:48:33 AM
yeah i got that message after trying to complete the quest and take the rod from Felix but it said to restart like what you stated so I did.....and after that he proceeded to give me the rod finishing the quest and now hes gone. Also all the downloadable content says its enabled im playing it right now lol
---
#8ChubuPosted 11/9/2009 12:54:22 AM
lol you have to follow up with that quest onto the next quest XD

it should be the said far south left with the picture of a golem on it.
---
#9IokuaPosted 11/9/2009 12:56:32 AM
It's a rather straightforward mission. Just get the rod, and then hit the yellow location in the bottom left corner of the map. You'll be treated to a good deal of relatively easy fights for some good EXP and a single mostly naked boss. :P
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies. The darkness grows as all light dies. We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand, the dead shall rise!
#10Hyrule_kidlinkPosted 11/9/2009 1:19:56 AM
yeah um i know that i gotta follow up on the quest lol im not that dumb but it says its finished and doesnt even show up in my journal for an active quest anymore and there is no such icon with a golem on it thats yellow.....anyone else wanna help haha?
---