Help! My armor is messed up :( *Spoilers*

#1ArthaiinPosted 11/10/2009 3:33:33 AM
I just did the rescue Anora mission and the disguise Erlina gave me is stuck on me. I thought it was supposed to wear off when you got into combat but it hasn't. I'm not about to go into the Elven Alienage and I'm STILL wearing this PoS un-removable armor. And what's worse is that even if I did use the console to remove it I'd still be missing the amazing armor I had before, the superior dragonbone and drakeskin and other amazing gear I had for my characters.

When and how do I get my regular gear back? I'm sick and tired of waltzing around in a bunch of guard gear.
---
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."
#2ZaharadinePosted 11/10/2009 3:38:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Arthaiin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2009 5:02:47 AM
Seriously? NO ONE has gotten past this part? No one can tell me if it's a bug or not? If it's a bug I'm going to reload, otherwise I'm going to go forward, I'm sort of at an impasse until I get some sort of response -_-.
---
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."
#4DarkSSJ3Posted 11/10/2009 5:07:03 AM
Its a bug. I had the same thing and had to reload to fix it.
#5Arthaiin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2009 5:17:37 AM
When is it supposed to get removed?
---
#6AnubisGodPosted 11/10/2009 5:21:45 AM
When I did it, it got removed right after I freed Anora.
#7Arthaiin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2009 5:24:45 AM
Damnit... my 2 last saves are JUST after rescuing her and then way back at the start of Orzamar, which I am NOT redoing. I'd rather start over from scratch -_-.
---