Stuck inside Castle Cousland

#1PhenomTWPosted 11/14/2009 3:10:14 AM
I just killed all the enemies in the Main Hall and spoke with Ser Gilmore about where my father is. I have to go to the pantry but the north door in the Main Hall won't unlock. and the other 2 paths are blocked by burning rubble. Is my game bugged or am I doing something wrong?
#2ShannonKasullPosted 11/14/2009 3:12:30 AM
i dont know how to explain this... but east of the main hall, there is a way to the pantry, open ure map and find it.
thers no other directions, that area is one of the smallest of the game, if you cant find ure way out of there, i really donno how u are gonna advance in bigger areas.
---
I am the High Dragon!
I am a force of nature and not to be trifled with. How I got online is one of the great mysteries of the universe.
#3PhenomTW(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2009 3:15:26 AM
I can't get over there, I just run into a doorway blocked by burning rubble.
#4Lancehead_cAPosted 11/14/2009 3:23:32 AM
It's bugged. If you have a save file before you opened the door to the main hall, use it. I had the same problem too.
---
There is a well-known theory that if you are bitten by zombies, bite back and you can recover. Of course there is no scientific evidence to support this theory.
#5PhenomTW(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2009 3:37:04 AM
Yeah, I had to use the "jump around" console command to get over there...after like 10 tries or so lol
#6ShannonKasullPosted 11/14/2009 3:43:13 AM
try not to use console, it bugs the game.
---
I am the High Dragon!
I am a force of nature and not to be trifled with. How I got online is one of the great mysteries of the universe.