What the best team to have?

#1HolywizyPosted 11/16/2009 8:27:39 AM
I want to have a mage, a roguer to open cheast, and 2 tank. Could anyone please tell me the ebst combo?
#2TheNeoianOnePosted 11/16/2009 8:28:19 AM
Whichever you find fun to use.

---
deadwinter.cc
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3775/dwsdw2.jpg
#3cynicalsaintPosted 11/16/2009 8:37:58 AM
It really depends on what you mean by 'best'.

If you mean the party that makes the game easiest, I would have to say 3 Mages + Sword/Shield Warrior to tank.

But plenty of other set ups work just fine. Generally you'll want at least one mage (specced for healing and crowd control) and a tank. I'm sure there are plenty of set ups you can get to work with varying degrees of micromanagement.
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0
#4M1che1Posted 11/16/2009 8:44:07 AM
Use an arcane warrior for tanking,a billion times better then a warrior like Allister and especially Shale.
#5GuurzakPosted 11/16/2009 9:00:27 AM
Depending on which role your PC is, obviously swap him in in the appropriate place.

Shale (tank), Oghren (DPS), Leliana (rogue), Wynne (mage)

Reasoning:

Shale is much better at holding aggro than Alistair, and his hit point buffer makes him a better tank until Alistair gets into massive armor. Consider swapping Alistair back into the tank role later in the game.

Sten, Oghren, Dog, and Shale all make good DPS warriors. Oghren gets a slight edge here for comedy effect.

Zevran starts with no lockpicking skills, and Leliana has hawt accent. Honestly, thought, I'm not really fond of either of them, so I would make my PC the rogue in this party.

Spirit Healer > Shapeshifter. But go with Morrigan for sex appeal and/or less preachiness, if desired.