list of recruitable npc's

#1jeffdmaplesPosted 11/17/2009 8:02:00 AM
is there a list of all the npc's you can recruit in your group? i was wondering if i messed up and could of got jowan and missed out on a blood mage, but maybe he was not recruitable so does anyone have a list of all recruitables so i dont miss them.
#2GreyfeldPosted 11/17/2009 8:05:37 AM
Alistair
Morrigan
Leliana
Sten
Shale
Wynne
Oghren
Zevran

And there's 1 special recruit that I'm not going to post here because it would be a spoiler. But you don't have to worry about him until you have the Landsmeet.
#3GreyfeldPosted 11/17/2009 8:05:57 AM
Oh, and the dog, sorry. My brain is a little tired.
#4zherokPosted 11/17/2009 8:06:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5jeffdmaples(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2009 8:07:35 AM
wow guess i have just about everyone i could have at this point in the game, thx
#6zherokPosted 11/17/2009 8:08:22 AM
Greyfeld had a fine enough list so I deleted mine.

Note: Sten, Leliena, Oghren, and Zevren are missable, either through inaction or because you made the wrong choice in keeping them.
---
In the past talking present tense/Gonna break it/Gonna wreck it/Gonna try to make it all make sense - Modest Mouse "Steam Engenius"
#7GreyfeldPosted 11/17/2009 8:10:31 AM
Well, technically you can miss Shale if you don't do the DLC content. I didn't get him on my first playthrough. Can you miss the dog? I never passed up the kennel to test it.
#8BlackmonPosted 11/17/2009 8:11:51 AM
Note that when you recruit the special character, there's a consequence. I'm not sure if this will be a consequence to others or not maybe its a blessing for some. Not sure if I should say or not since others would think it's a spoiler.
#9zherokPosted 11/17/2009 8:16:32 AM
If you are a human noble than the dog can't be missed at all, he has no way to be ejected from the party and you get him in the introduction. Otherwise... I would assume you could fail to get him, yes.

I don't consider Shale missable because regardless of whether you had done the content or not, he was still there for you. You can manage to lose the opportunity to recruit the four I listed though. Of course, he's DLC, so you could just not HAVE him period...
---
In the past talking present tense/Gonna break it/Gonna wreck it/Gonna try to make it all make sense - Modest Mouse "Steam Engenius"
#10GreyfeldPosted 11/17/2009 8:20:35 AM
Lol when I hear "missable" I think anybody that isn't pretty much shoved down your throat. And the only ones that are at that, are alistair, morrigan, oghren, wynne, and zevran.

Well ok, I'm not sure about Wynne... I haven't gone to the mage tower to side with the templars yet. I sided with the mages on my first playthrough.