Someones first attempt at a nude mod.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Someones first attempt at a nude mod.
7 years ago#11
Eww, that's LESS sexy than the original.
7 years ago#12
Actually two reasons.

1.) Whack off.
and
2.) Realism.

If you want it for number one its a safe bet you will only get the female nude mod. If you want realism you will most likely search for both male and female nude mods.
6GB DDR3 RAM, i7 920 CPU OCed to 3.6 GHz, 1GB ATI Radeon HD 4870 OCed: (GPU Clock 800 - Memory Clock 1100), 1TB HD, 1,000w PSU, Vista 64bit, 1920by1080 screen.
7 years ago#13
I just want to get rid of the underwear sex scenes.
For some reason they really bug me.
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0
7 years ago#14
You're full of crap. No one seeks these things out for realism.
7 years ago#15
I wouldn't mind a nude mod for sex scenes. I would probably download that.

Not for in game though.
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
7 years ago#16

Well its the first one I have seen. Unlike most people. I haven't ban looking for one. I just found it to seconds ago when skimming through the site.

http://www.damods.com/forums/

?
PSN - Srikar
Level Design Portfolio - http://www.jasongraddy.com
7 years ago#17
Well its the first one I have seen. Unlike most people. I haven't ban looking for one. I just found it to seconds ago when skimming through the site.

That's somewhat amusing. "I WASN'T LOOKING FOR A NUDE MOD! I just accidentally found one, innocently, and then decided to make a topic about it for closet perverts who aren't 'looking' for them but still want them."
99% of internet signatures don't end abruptly. If yours is one of the 1% that do, copy and
7 years ago#18
The sex scenes being clothed make no sense. Hell, Morrigan changes her bra for another bra. However, females running around naked makes even less sense. What are these people thinking?
Epic.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Someones first attempt at a nude mod.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived