Saving Connor.........(Spoilers)

#1GameAdicPosted 11/18/2009 10:21:28 AM
Spoilers...

Ive chosen the option to send a mage through to save connor. Which mage is the best?
Options are

1. First Enchanter (did the tower too)
2. Wynne
3. Morrigan
4. Jowan

which is best option? Thx.
---
"My story's are the one's most asked for around the fire, but their the one's I care lest to tell" -Elfish Worriar (M.G.)
#2Evan_ArrrrPosted 11/18/2009 10:22:29 AM
Whoever is the most powerful. Probably Morrigan, though she gets really pissed off at you if you send her.
---
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."
- President Merkin Muffley, Dr. Strangelove
#3AlphaWhelpPosted 11/18/2009 10:22:44 AM
the outcome is going to be the same no matter what if you can't send yourself, but sending Jowan gives him a chance to redeem himself
---
PSN: AlphaWhelp
Find me playing SCIV Player Match
#4SteveConnorsPosted 11/18/2009 10:24:44 AM
Send Jowan, first enchanter refuses anyway. but this gives you a chance to play as someone else for a little bit
#5konokonohamaruPosted 11/18/2009 10:30:26 AM
i sent in morrigan... but i was wondering, if I sent in Irving, do I get to play as him? what are his specializations and is he badass?
#6GameAdic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2009 11:06:55 AM
Ok ive gotten to the final fight in the Fade with Jowan, but the demon keeps on killing me. Ne advice/tactics?
---
"My story's are the one's most asked for around the fire, but their the one's I care lest to tell" -Elfish Worriar (M.G.)
#7RPG Mage KlonoPosted 11/18/2009 11:11:12 AM
Morrigan is stronger then the First Enchanter?
#8MaggieTheKattPosted 11/18/2009 11:18:57 AM
My husband sent Irving, the first enchanter. He was level 16 (compared to my husband's party of 12-13 at the time) and had, if I recall, mediocre spells. I think he had all of the lightning spells and a lot of healing/spirit spells but no entropy spells. He was also maxed in the arcane spell line but didn't have, and couldn't pick, a specialization. Maybe your coercion has to be high enough to convince him to go. Also, you don't have access to your party's inventory if you send him, so you can't use potions, etc.