Cannot find "DAUpdater.xml" file. (Help Please)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Cannot find "DAUpdater.xml" file. (Help Please)
7 years ago#1
I have been trying to download a few of the addons but I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
7 years ago#2
You have to run DAupdater.exe inside of your X:\Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship, and then browse to the addon files.

I too tried to run them ;x
Roses are green, violets are yellow
Also, I'm colorblind.
7 years ago#3
Thanks.
7 years ago#4
Ok now I have the updater on and downloaded the mod I want. But I think the next step is to open it with the update but I cannot figure out how to do that. I am trying to get this mod to work http://social.bioware.com/project/469/
7 years ago#5
Go into the \Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship like Sorgen said, then run DAUpdater.xml. Then just click and drag the addon onto the updater.
Sig
7 years ago#6
I think the problem is that I can't figure out where it downloads too and when you download it it doesn't give you an option on where to download.
7 years ago#7
Thanks for the help so far. If anyone else can answer my last question I would appreciate it.
7 years ago#8

I've searched my entire hard disk and I dont have a DAUpdater.xml. Is this because I'm using the EA direct download version?

7 years ago#9
It's .exe, not .xml.
PSN - Srikar
Level Design Portfolio - http://www.jasongraddy.com
7 years ago#10
You have to run DAupdater.exe inside of your X:\Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship, and then browse to the addon files.

I too tried to run them ;x

Holy crap, X drive.

o.o

Just how many drives do you have?
"It reminds me of Chernobyl, not of a nuclear disaster." CommunismFTW on Fallout 3
"its was one of the most fps this 2001" GoodOlJr on Halo
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Cannot find "DAUpdater.xml" file. (Help Please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived