Best armor for a rogue

#1OmeganovaPosted 12/1/2009 10:54:37 AM
From what i know, i think the best is

Felon's coat
Red jenny seekers (+15% critical dmg)
Bard's dancing shoes (+6 armor and reduces hostility)
OR Silverite tackmasters (+2 dex)

I don't know what to wear for a helm though... hmm, any suggestions? something +cunning would b good.

---
I don't care what people will say, I'm running after You - Planet shakers
#2Omeganova(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2009 10:56:54 AM
and anybody know where to get a dusk ring, i think it adds +4 cunning

o and i dont have any DLC, maybe after this playthrough, wanna do it vanilla first

---
I don't care what people will say, I'm running after You - Planet shakers
#3Anti-SkubPosted 12/1/2009 11:11:08 AM

I prefer Wade's Superior Drake armour set. Higher armour rating and much lower fatigue

#4mrolympia78Posted 12/1/2009 11:11:40 AM
I went with bard's dancing shoes, I'm all about reducing hostility since I don't want to be noticed while backstabbing the crap out of monsters.
---
Sig is not changing until Ken O'Keefe is fired (started 11/17/07)
#5Xiller8Posted 12/1/2009 11:15:26 AM
ive gotta go with wades superior armour. good armour rating, fire resistance (no more fireball ownage) and a nice bit of dex boost. Oh and of course the -6% base fatigue.
---
Azeroth must be the most unfortunate place to live ever, its like the middle east except with dragons.
#6Anti-SkubPosted 12/1/2009 11:16:26 AM

Never found threat to be an issue at all, pretty impossible to get aggro off of a taunting tank. If you've pulled aggro then it's because you've backstabbed something that the tank has 0 threat on in which case Reduced Threat wont help you, armour rating will.

#7Phantomx000Posted 12/1/2009 11:20:53 AM
While I'm not 100% but isn't the dusk ring from the dalish elf forest section ? In the first forest area (can't spell name) behind the old oak tree there is a little camp. If you that lil sidequest / event / whatever, either the mob drops it or its out of the chest. I think thats the same ring your talking about but I could be wrong.
#8Anti-SkubPosted 12/1/2009 11:22:23 AM

Yeah that's the dusk ring but it only becomes good when you find the dawn ring which isn't until practically the end of the game.

#9krazy168Posted 12/1/2009 11:23:09 AM
I used executioners helm because it looked totally kickass and it had +25 stam (i put 0 points into will ); unfortunately its been more than a week since ive played, but im sure one could google it or find it in that dao wiki.
#10SilentHawk29Posted 12/1/2009 11:26:13 AM

Yeah that's the dusk ring but it only becomes good when you find the dawn ring which isn't until practically the end of the game.

No. It's good without the dawn ring, same for dawn without dusk.

Also, stamina doesn't really mean much for a rogue unless you're an archer. Most of your attacks will be normal attacks with momentum turned on.
---
PSN - Srikar
Level Design Portfolio - http://www.jasongraddy.com