where a good dagger? i need a better dagger.

#11minianthunterPosted 12/7/2009 7:34:11 PM
If you meant where you get that dagger, you can only get it as a city elf, if you were good in the beginning, you get it after you finish the alienage in denerim, your father gives it to you, but since your only level 12 i assume you aren't there yet sadly :(
#12TakumiSamaPosted 12/7/2009 7:34:40 PM
(Taken from the Dragon Age Wiki)

Acquired from Cyrion by City Elf Rogues after returning to the Alienage.

* Note* - If the Warden chose to take the bribe money during the origin story, Cyrion will tell you you're not welcome in his house, and will not give you the dagger.

So you get it near the end.

---
If your parents never had any children, chances are you won't have any either
#13lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2009 7:37:32 PM
*sigh* nm, damn

human and havent done elf area yet
---
I dont care if you care about my spelling/grammar. I dont care if you also dont care that i dont care that you care about my spelling/grammar.
#14minianthunterPosted 12/7/2009 7:41:23 PM
do you have "The Edge" from DLC? that thing is a little OP imo it has a +5 damage (or something like that) and it applies to both weapons, and is tier 6

It's free like i mentioned earlier
#15lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2009 7:42:26 PM
i dont have any DLC yet
---
I dont care if you care about my spelling/grammar. I dont care if you also dont care that i dont care that you care about my spelling/grammar.
#16TGBlankPosted 12/7/2009 7:42:29 PM
You only get THAT dagger with elf origin, sorry.

Best dagger in the game is rose's thorn, hands down. It can be bought in orzimmar.

These are also other solutions:
Dead Gods: There are 3 of these, each of different tier, one can be bought in lothering, one can be stolen from lord dace (orzimmar, bhelen side), last and best of the 3 can be found in the deep roads i believe.
Stone prisoner DLC brings two good daggers, one of them endgame-worthy; one where you find shale, and one during shale's quest.
The Edge is a dlc weapon that is not bad at all.
There's also a dead thaig dagger or something on the deep roads.

In short, orzimmar got most of the cool daggers.
#17lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2009 7:44:45 PM
Dead Thaig Shanker is one im looking for right now, says it in a broken chest but thought i picked that place clean so combing over it again.

if anyone has any idea on where it is would be helpful just looking every where in deep roads
---
#18jk2lPosted 12/7/2009 7:45:57 PM
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Daggers

look tho the list and pick one yourself
#19minianthunterPosted 12/7/2009 7:55:55 PM
I think some one mentioned it earlier its by reading the various codex entries through caridin's cross (or was it ortain thaig?) and when you read the last required one you will get a quest, the reward can be found with the map marker, its in a corner some where i know that much
#20lazy_titan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2009 8:07:51 PM
god damnit!

is Cadash Thaig a DLC area for Shale side quest? or do i just not see it!
---