Alistair has the best dialogue.

#1FehKehPosted 12/29/2009 12:43:40 AM
Ever.

Especially with Wynne.

Wynne: You were watching her. With great interest, I might add. In fact, I believe you were...enraptured.
Alistair: She's our leader. I look to her for guidance.
Wynne: Oh, I see. So what guidance did you find in those swaying hips hmm?
Alistair: No no no, I wasn't looking at...you know her...hind-quarters
Wynne: Certainly.
Alistair: I gazed...glanced, in that direction, maybe, but I wasn't staring...or really seeing anything even.
Wynne: Of course.
Alistair: I hate you. You're a bad person.

And:

'Yes, but she's like 'Ooh! Pretty colors!' then 'Muahahaha! I am princess stabbity, stab, kill, kill!''

I mean come on, how can you not love him?
---
You have been marked for moderation.
#2abaw001Posted 12/29/2009 12:59:53 AM
agree. i think he has the best dialogue and i loved the convos between him and morrigan lol.
#3PainesnewnamePosted 12/29/2009 1:27:05 AM
That one where he's talking about the hole in his clothes with wynne made me lol so hard :P
#4BeerMagePosted 12/29/2009 2:24:54 AM
Pair him with Oghren. Trust me... the dialogue between those two is golden :D
#5shadecrimsonPosted 12/29/2009 2:55:01 AM
i think zevran and wynne are hilarious
#6shadecrimsonPosted 12/29/2009 2:55:54 AM
zevran and alistair with wynne and
oghren and alistair
#7IlluminaZer0Posted 12/29/2009 3:15:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8IlluminaZer0Posted 12/29/2009 3:35:37 AM
I liked Alistair, and still overall think he is OK, however I really disliked....

spoilers

How Alistair handled the entire landsmeet affair and the succession issue, especially if you attempt to spare Loghain after the duel. He goes from "wait I'm going to be elected king? Who decided that?" AFTER killing Cautherine, Loghain, and perhaps many many others beforehand, to going "For the sake of having Loghain executed I will so become king!"

I can understand Alistair being deadset towards Loghain's death -- that alone is justified to me. However, that combined with his disregard of the throne lowers my approval rating of him considerably. It would be nice if the game allowed you to directly try to convince Alistair to more seriously consider becoming king, rather then having to indirectly do it by basically being jaded with Alistair in unrelated matters.
#9FehKeh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2009 5:35:43 AM
IlluminaZer0 disapproves (-15)
---
You have been marked for moderation.
#10caligumenthePosted 12/29/2009 5:38:23 AM
More like LOLgain.

Loghain was 'directly' responsible for Duncan's death. The impact of this event on Alistair is made exceedingly clear throughout his dialogue options. I have to agree with you, but I can empathize with his deadset character (well, video games need these kinds of broad, no-compromise characters).