Alistair has the best dialogue.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Alistair has the best dialogue.
6 years ago#1

Especially with Wynne.

Wynne: You were watching her. With great interest, I might add. In fact, I believe you were...enraptured.
Alistair: She's our leader. I look to her for guidance.
Wynne: Oh, I see. So what guidance did you find in those swaying hips hmm?
Alistair: No no no, I wasn't looking know her...hind-quarters
Wynne: Certainly.
Alistair: I gazed...glanced, in that direction, maybe, but I wasn't staring...or really seeing anything even.
Wynne: Of course.
Alistair: I hate you. You're a bad person.

'Yes, but she's like 'Ooh! Pretty colors!' then 'Muahahaha! I am princess stabbity, stab, kill, kill!''

I mean come on, how can you not love him?
You have been marked for moderation.
6 years ago#2
agree. i think he has the best dialogue and i loved the convos between him and morrigan lol.
6 years ago#3
That one where he's talking about the hole in his clothes with wynne made me lol so hard :P
6 years ago#4
Pair him with Oghren. Trust me... the dialogue between those two is golden :D
6 years ago#5
i think zevran and wynne are hilarious
6 years ago#6
zevran and alistair with wynne and
oghren and alistair
6 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
6 years ago#8
I liked Alistair, and still overall think he is OK, however I really disliked....

How Alistair handled the entire landsmeet affair and the succession issue, especially if you attempt to spare Loghain after the duel. He goes from "wait I'm going to be elected king? Who decided that?" AFTER killing Cautherine, Loghain, and perhaps many many others beforehand, to going "For the sake of having Loghain executed I will so become king!"

I can understand Alistair being deadset towards Loghain's death -- that alone is justified to me. However, that combined with his disregard of the throne lowers my approval rating of him considerably. It would be nice if the game allowed you to directly try to convince Alistair to more seriously consider becoming king, rather then having to indirectly do it by basically being jaded with Alistair in unrelated matters.
6 years ago#9
IlluminaZer0 disapproves (-15)
You have been marked for moderation.
6 years ago#10
More like LOLgain.

Loghain was 'directly' responsible for Duncan's death. The impact of this event on Alistair is made exceedingly clear throughout his dialogue options. I have to agree with you, but I can empathize with his deadset character (well, video games need these kinds of broad, no-compromise characters).
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Alistair has the best dialogue.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived