Those archon robes are pretty attractive.

#1The_CapitalistPosted 1/1/2010 6:05:35 PM

The female version looks pretty good. Not too revealing, which is good for my tastes. Too bad there is only one set of them to be found in the game.

In fact, I find them so aesthetically pleasing that my warrior character no longer wears any armor. She wears these instead.

Anyone agree?

#2aamfirdausPosted 1/1/2010 6:08:04 PM
True. And it is one of the best robe for mage which can be obtained earlier.

If you play as Dalish elf, you can strip the mage accompanying with you before stepping the final in original background story to get very good robe early in the game for Morrigan or Wynne.
#3s71elementsPosted 1/1/2010 6:31:16 PM
I think at the mage shop in Denerim you can get some pretty beastly robes that look almost identical to the archon robes for about 80 gold.
#4The_Capitalist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2010 6:36:03 PM

Oh really? What are they called?

#5s71elementsPosted 1/1/2010 6:38:00 PM
Reaper's Vestments. And they're actually 92 gold.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper's_Vestments
#6PandemonaXPosted 1/1/2010 9:58:39 PM
Where do you get the Archon Robes? D:
#7rogueinspacePosted 1/1/2010 10:32:33 PM
You can get the Archon Robes in the hall immediately before your encounter with the Sloth Demon. Just before entering the center chamber, continue down to the end of the hall and enter the room there. Kill the baddies, and the blood mage will have them on her body.
---
Vidi, Vici, Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came
#8The_Capitalist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2010 7:08:36 AM

rogueinspace posted...
You can get the Archon Robes in the hall immediately before your encounter with the Sloth Demon. Just before entering the center chamber, continue down to the end of the hall and enter the room there. Kill the baddies, and the blood mage will have them on her body.
---
Vidi, Vici, Veni

Yeah, those are the ones that I got. I can't find another set anywhere else in the game.

#9s71elementsPosted 1/2/2010 7:15:22 AM
I'm about 95% certain the Reaper's Vestments look identical. They're mage only, though.
#10rogueinspacePosted 1/2/2010 12:54:19 PM
I think the Tevinter Robes use the same mesh too, but not completely sure...
---
Vidi, Vici, Veni