Legion of the dead

#1DahlVaughnniPosted 1/30/2010 2:34:00 PM
Okay, I've looked all over, ran searches, checked wikia, HOW do I recruit the legion of the dead to fight? Wikia says I can recruit them, but doesn't tell me how, all they say is I can do it after I've crowned a king, well, I have. I went back to the trenches but they weren't at the bridge like they were the first time I saw them.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt
"Tactical, real-time gameplay does not an RTS make." -Epoptic
#2DeylinPosted 1/30/2010 2:38:35 PM
Their commander is directly in front of you after you exit the Assembly after the coronation.
#3randomdude360Posted 1/30/2010 2:39:10 PM
Their leader (cant remember the name- Orgamar?) should just be standing outside of the assembly building in the diamond district after you've crowned a King. He tells you he will guard the deep roads against retreating darkspawn, but you have to persuade him to join the battle on the surface.
#4DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2010 2:40:39 PM
Aghh I thought the one outside the door was the guy who made me prove myself to bhelen before seeing him, all these stupid dwarves look alike.

He isn't there anymore though, so I guess I permanently missed my chance to recruit the legion.
---
#5DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2010 2:43:59 PM
I checked all of my autosaves, all of them are after I missed him. This sucks.
---
#6LordMagusPosted 1/30/2010 2:51:04 PM
You'll still be able to call dwarves at the last battle. It's not like it really changes anything.
---
Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper...
#7FadeToBlack35Posted 1/30/2010 2:53:05 PM
It just gives a chance of a few tougher dwarven warriors mixed with the regular ones (which are solid anyway)
#8smokingfrog2Posted 1/30/2010 5:05:16 PM
They're on the other side of the bridge. :)
---
\.............../ Check out my band! \............../
>|< www.myspace.com/coldmegan >|<
#9DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2010 5:44:19 PM
Thanks smoking, I'll go back to Orzammar in a bit and check it out.

And yes I know what recruiting them does, but the Legion dwarves that get mixed in are a lot stronger than the regular ones. I'm mostly just trying not to miss too much this playthrough, all of my other playthroughs have been quickie zip-by playthroughs.
---