Why can't I equip 2 main-hand swords(one-hand sword)? I play DW warrior.

#1cissiaPosted 8/3/2010 9:39:58 PM
I just play this game. please help me out
#2wardog_166Posted 8/3/2010 9:42:04 PM
Because your main hand is basically the hand you write with.

I.e. in reality, if you're right handed/left handed. (No, you cannot be ambidextrous in this video game.)

Your main hand is your more powerful hand, then you have the off hand.

If the weapon says Main hand, it can only be equipped in the main hand, you get it?

You can DW any weapon that says One-handed, but if it says Main hand, it has to stay in the main hand.
#3Cloud_47Posted 8/3/2010 9:46:25 PM
You want to use 2 one-handed swords? The last skill of the first line of the dual weapon skill tree allows you to use it.

Dual-Weapon Mastery
Effect Type: Passive
Requires: Level 12, 36 Dexterity, Master Combat Training

Only a chosen few truly master the complicated art of fighting with two weapons. The character is now among that elite company, able to wield full-sized weapons in both hands. Characters with this ability have their fatigue permanently reduced by -2.5% when dual-wielding.

Characters with this talent will see "Main-Hand" weapons listed as "One-Handed," and can equip in either hand.
#4cissia(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2010 9:47:17 PM
ok, i understand thank you
#5VasDeferensPosted 8/4/2010 1:23:30 PM
Or if you don't mind using mods, there is one that let's you dual wield a 2-Handed weapon in each hand, lol !
#6Talus057Posted 8/6/2010 8:27:40 AM
That would be a bit overkill though...
#7BgSoAPosted 8/6/2010 8:29:34 AM
Imagine Dual Wielding Ageless and Chasined Great Maul...Wow. I think Dual Wielding Warriors just over powered their Rogue cousins.
---
after you do get used to it, you'll wonder why people play twitchy, imprecise crap like Call of Duty or Halo. - Some guy on the KZ2 board.