Sex Change Mod?

#1KURRUPTORPosted 4/4/2011 9:37:49 AM(edited)
Do they exist and if I use one to change from female to male will it mess up relationships and more importantly will i be able to *****SPOILER HERE****** still do the baby with morrigan ending if i make the change. Thanks in advance.

Oh also I'm just now in loathering so I don't really have any relationships that would get all wacky if I did this I hope.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#2bcarlPosted 4/4/2011 10:07:33 AM(edited)
There is a mod to change gender, but it won't show you as a a male character. MetaGame Items is the closest I can think of, but it really doesn't do what you want. You want to change your whole character, looks and all, I assume. Sorry, think you'll have to start a new game for that. In the meantime, take a look at MetaGame items: http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13

Since you're only in Lothering, why not start a game over? There's even a 'Skip Ostagar' mod if you don't want to go through it again, and if you have it installed, it will ask you each time if you want to skip.
http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1838

---
#3KURRUPTOR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 10:04:46 AM
Hmm maybe i'll use that mod, what lvl does it leave you when you enter loathering? And how much gold do you have?
---
#4bcarlPosted 4/4/2011 10:10:08 AM(edited)
It will take you to level 6...read the description on the mod it will tell you. There might be some problems with it, though, read some of the comments to decide if you actually want to use it.

---
#5KURRUPTOR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 10:42:50 AM
So sorry to keep asking more questions, but If i installed this is there any way to see if i have it installed. I dled and extracted it to the over rides folder then made a mage and it threw me right into the harrowing. Do i still have to do the origin stories with this mod?
---
#6bcarlPosted 4/4/2011 2:59:02 PM
Yes, you have to do the origin. After you are done with the Origin, there will be a choice for you to Skip Ostagar or not. Sorry, no way to skip the origin, too :)

---
#7NocteraynePosted 4/4/2011 5:12:47 PM
Origins are the fun part! I get bored when I think about having to do Lothering again though lol...
---
AC:CF Chroniko@Sephira 0774-7757-0798 (WiiSpeak)
#8bcarlPosted 4/4/2011 5:15:54 PM
Time for 'skip lothering! I like Ostagar, but Lothering takes me forever to get through now :)

---