Morrigan Dialogue Restoration Fixpack and interaction with twin-romance "glitch"

#1Brenz0rPosted 1/15/2012 12:53:32 AM
This is the mod that I'm referring to:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1120

What I'd like to know is how it impacts on a player who has romanced or is romancing both Morrigan and Leliana (i.e. gotten both of them to "Love") via the use of either:

1) Leliana's post-Marjolaine dialogue (reactivating the Leliana romance if Morrigan was chosen).
2) Giving Morrigan the mirror as a gift and choosing the right dialogue choice (reactivating the Morrigan romance if Leliana was chosen).

Will it force me to choose between them again and lock out finishing the game with both? I've taken the first option, picked Morrigan, and then reactivated Leliana's romance to get her to the "Love" rating. I have yet to finish Morrigan's quest (gave her the grimoire, but she hasn't said anything about it yet), and since this fixpack adds several things in relation to it, I'd like to know before going any further. I'm attempting to sleep with almost every single character possible on this playthrough (except for Zevran, since I'm not sure how his romance would influence the current/future state of both Morrigan and Leliana).

Does anybody else who uses this mod know anything about this?
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#2some09guy IIPosted 1/15/2012 10:59:42 PM
Shouldn't change any status in the game or any of the dialogue you've already gone through, but I really wouldn't know for certain. I've never installed mods which change content in the middle of a playthrough.
#3Gianhardy141Posted 1/22/2012 5:50:16 PM

..this info is cOLD

lol no offense :p

This isnt mod nessecary.. I do this "glitch" on my ps3. 

Simply put. Once Leliana forces you to choose someone, pick Leliana, bed her and then give Morrigan golden mirror and call her a pretty girl. From then on, youll never get an issue of who to roamance. 

(keep in mind if Morrigan forces you to choose, if you pick to stay with Morrigan, you still dont need to leave Leliana) 

#4some09guy IIPosted 1/22/2012 7:46:28 PM
Gianhardy141 posted...
..this info is cOLDlol no offense :pThis isnt mod nessecary.. I do this "glitch" on my ps3. Simply put. Once Leliana forces you to choose someone, pick Leliana, bed her and then give Morrigan golden mirror and call her a pretty girl. From then on, youll never get an issue of who to roamance. (keep in mind if Morrigan forces you to choose, if you pick to stay with Morrigan, you still dont need to leave Leliana)

I get the feeling I know why you were having trouble with the Witch Hunt DLC.
#5Gianhardy141Posted 1/23/2012 12:50:01 AM

some09guy II posted...
Gianhardy141 posted...
..this info is cOLDlol no offense :pThis isnt mod nessecary.. I do this "glitch" on my ps3. Simply put. Once Leliana forces you to choose someone, pick Leliana, bed her and then give Morrigan golden mirror and call her a pretty girl. From then on, youll never get an issue of who to roamance. (keep in mind if Morrigan forces you to choose, if you pick to stay with Morrigan, you still dont need to leave Leliana)

I get the feeling I know why you were having trouble with the Witch Hunt DLC.

Not really

This exploit isnt that hidden 

#6some09guy IIPosted 1/23/2012 5:05:21 AM
Gianhardy141 posted...

some09guy II posted...

Gianhardy141 posted.....this info is cOLDlol no offense :pThis isnt mod nessecary.. I do this "glitch" on my ps3. Simply put. Once Leliana forces you to choose someone, pick Leliana, bed her and then give Morrigan golden mirror and call her a pretty girl. From then on, youll never get an issue of who to roamance. (keep in mind if Morrigan forces you to choose, if you pick to stay with Morrigan, you still dont need to leave Leliana) I get the feeling I know why you were having trouble with the Witch Hunt DLC.

Not reallyThis exploit isnt that hidden

*facepalm* That's because it's not an exploit. Without a mod the game only recognizes one or the other, independent upon what you think is going on. Which is why you're having trouble with the DLC - because the game recognized that you romanced Leliana, not Morrigan.
#7Gianhardy141Posted 1/23/2012 2:13:23 PM

some09guy II posted...
Gianhardy141 posted...

some09guy II posted...

Gianhardy141 posted.....this info is cOLDlol no offense :pThis isnt mod nessecary.. I do this "glitch" on my ps3. Simply put. Once Leliana forces you to choose someone, pick Leliana, bed her and then give Morrigan golden mirror and call her a pretty girl. From then on, youll never get an issue of who to roamance. (keep in mind if Morrigan forces you to choose, if you pick to stay with Morrigan, you still dont need to leave Leliana) I get the feeling I know why you were having trouble with the Witch Hunt DLC.

Not reallyThis exploit isnt that hidden

*facepalm* That's because it's not an exploit. Without a mod the game only recognizes one or the other, independent upon what you think is going on. Which is why you're having trouble with the DLC - because the game recognized that you romanced Leliana, not Morrigan.

then thats why the epilouge says diff?

Why Morrigan recognized our relationship?

Thats why so much evidence says contrary -.- 

#8some09guy IIPosted 1/23/2012 3:54:25 PM
How does the epilogue acknowledge your relationship, exactly?
#9Gianhardy141Posted 1/24/2012 1:47:44 PM

some09guy II posted...
How does the epilogue acknowledge your relationship, exactly?

First, by how you went exploring with Leliana her true love

Then adressing Morrigan talking about remembering the loving times or w.e before she left 

#10some09guy IIPosted 1/24/2012 4:48:07 PM
I'm talking about the slides, not the ceremony. A lot of the epilogue that happens coincides with the romance epilogue if you simply slept with her at one point, even if the romance is not still active. So again, you are probably recognizing an active romance which the game does not because you think you're taking advantage of an exploit which isn't wholly there.