Awakening not installed/Witch Hunt type DLC not downloading? (Ultimate Edition)

#1InsainitydemonPosted 3/4/2012 1:20:37 PM
Okay, so I got the game about...a year ago I believe and installed the DLC and Awakening no problem on a different computer. Fast forward to yesterday when I installed it on this computer, and when I patched it to 1.05, at the end it warned me that I didn't install Awakening so when I did I'd need to re-patch and the Other Campaigns option is still greyed out, which confused me as I recall Awakening installing with Origins last time. Did something go wrong during installation or do I need to do something else for it to install?

My second problem is that the DLC like Witch Hunt/Leiliana's Song aren't downloading, which normally I could chalk up to my bad internet connection...but most of the in-game quests and item DLC downloaded just fine (Shale was having problems downloading, but it finally did about an hour ago). Is this a known problem with patch 1.05 or is it just me and I should keep trying?
---
Official Mog of the Dissidia 2 Board. 100% cute since I appeared, unlike another 'cute' critter, kupo!
Gilgamesh's Army is dead!
#2some09guy IIPosted 3/5/2012 5:45:16 PM
Sound like a glitch in the installation for the first one.

As to the second, the online support for Dragon Age has always been more than a little glitchy. They'll install in their own time, though unfortunately it can try the patience.
#3Insainitydemon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 8:18:48 PM
Yesterday I did get the DLC downloaded, so that's good. I reinstalled just a few minutes ago and yet no Awakening and I don't see any files that look like they relate to it on the disk, so I'm hoping if I'm simply forgetting that UE had a second disk for it and it somehow got lost. =/ If not, it looks like someone's been messing with the disk and I may have to get a new copy.
---
Official Mog of the Dissidia 2 Board. 100% cute since I appeared, unlike another 'cute' critter, kupo!
Gilgamesh's Army is dead!