Omg!!! Please god help me

#1zacharymiqbelPosted 2/11/2008 7:55:09 AM
WOW seems i've trapped myself into a rut. You see the thing is I can't pass the LIBRARY mission for some reason. i've read many opon many walkthroughs to see if i'm missing anything, infact i have done everything until this point. i've fused with everyone except to make the second house in hyrule town becuase that lady is "busy researching" and still need to visit the mini mushroom behind the house, i cannot walk on watter yet wich apparently i need to, and well honestly i created a loop hole. PLEASE if anyone knows a way for me to upload my rom file here tell me how so i can share my troubles with you. thanks for reading :)
#2Golden_TorizoPosted 2/11/2008 9:26:30 AM
zacharymiqbel

WOW seems i've trapped myself into a rut. You see the thing is I can't pass the LIBRARY mission for some reason. i've read many opon many walkthroughs to see if i'm missing anything, infact i have done everything until this point. i've fused with everyone except to make the second house in hyrule town becuase that lady is "busy researching" and still need to visit the mini mushroom behind the house, i cannot walk on watter yet wich apparently i need to, and well honestly i created a loop hole. PLEASE if anyone knows a way for me to upload my rom file here tell me how so i can share my troubles with you. thanks for reading :)

Are you playing the U.S. version of "The Minish Cap"? You're saying things that sound strange to me,however, I'll attempt to help. I have no idea where you are stuck in the Library Quest so please post back and answer my question about the game version and also, just how far have you gotten. Meaning what book(s) have been returned. Oh yeah! Calm down.
---
Play "Minish Cap Scrambler" with me in Game Boy Color Forum.
#3zacharymiqbel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2008 9:55:59 AM
yes us version. i'm at the part when my hat tells me to go to lake hylia, but i can't walk on water and the library is blocked by the old man. i have ran around the world actually just now about five times and am stuck like a stick in the mudd. any ideason on how to advance in lake hylia, library, and the dojo by the castle? thank you for the quick responce :)
#4Golden_TorizoPosted 2/11/2008 11:45:11 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>> H U G E - - - S P O I L E R >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XX

X
X

So, I gather you have completed Fortress of Winds and that you have the Ocarina. So, Blow it and go to the Wind Crest in the center on the right of the map...can't recall the number' You will land atop a hill with a Minish hut and a stump. Enter the hut and "TALK" with the Minish before leaving. He will say something that will cause the man to leave the entrance of the library. You can now begin the Library Quest.

How to get to Lake Hylia at this point in the game. Okay, you don't have the Cape yet nor the Flippers,but you do have the Mole Mitts, so...after you jump down from the mound you can take a path that will lead you to Syrup's Shop. Underneath the shop is a Mole Mitts Cave. Enter the cave and you will be able to get to the Mayor's Cabin. However, you can't do that until you have the Flippers asit is on an island. Bump into any trees on the island. Once you get the Flippers you can also visit Waveblade's Dojo.
---
Play "Minish Cap Scrambler" with me in Game Boy Color Forum.
#5zacharymiqbel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2008 6:47:10 AM
still can't find the flippers please help i beg of you!!
#6SandnitePosted 2/12/2008 8:11:57 AM
Your reward for finishing the library quest is the flippers.
#7zacharymiqbel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2008 9:39:36 AM
got em'