Goron sidequest?

#1funkfreak212Posted 7/25/2011 12:41:26 AM
I keep seeing things about the Goron Sidequest in the cheats section, but nothing that tells me what that is or how to do it. I can't even get to the cave near toe goron rocks yet. How do I do that?

And, as a side note, why are nearly all of the topics on this board locked?
---
ACWW: David @ Logville 0817-1934-9021
Pokemon Platinum: David 3352-2132-8205
#2ScrawlKnightPosted 7/25/2011 1:39:02 AM
funkfreak212 posted...
I keep seeing things about the Goron Sidequest in the cheats section, but nothing that tells me what that is or how to do it. I can't even get to the cave near toe goron rocks yet. How do I do that?

My guess is you're not very far into the game yet. You wont be starting it until after the second dungeon and won't be finishing it until right near the end of the game. You reach the cave by jumping down from the ledge above. Inside are Goron's breaking through stone walls.

Each time you fuse certain kinstones with 'Strage Walls' found inside specific caves throughout Hyrule, a new Goron will come along to help. Eventually they'll break all the way through the cave and you can claim the treasure, an empty bottle, at the end.

If you'd checked the FAQs you could have also found this out.

funkfreak212 posted...
And, as a side note, why are nearly all of the topics on this board locked?

Because they're old. Toppics are automatically locked on GameFAQs after a certain stage.
---
"This is GameFAQs. Opinions don't exist here." - homerowed
#3Golden_TorizoPosted 7/25/2011 7:05:24 AM
============ S P O I L E R I S H =================

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
XX
X

XX

funkfreak212 as you play this game you'll find it has tons 'o' lockables. I wouldn't necessarily cally the Goron Quest one but some might. It's a matter of progression and fusion. The Goron does have a fusion; but I use one of the farmers to open that cave. The Goron I use to place the Kinstone Vendor in Hyrule town.

Now, you can't get to the Goron trying to break open the cave until you do quite a few things, so in that respect, it is a lockable. You mus have completed up to D2 - visited Rem's Shoe Shop and done required things in there - Gone to Castor Wilds and tried walking in the mire, until Ezlo says you need something else to get through the muck - go back to Rem's and he will fall asleep - talk to the Picori inside the shop - now make your way to Lon Lon Ranch and help Malon and Talon - then go through the ranch filling in holes until you can take a whirlpool across a pond and into Minish Woods - once in the woods follow a left path and you'll push a rock into a hole. You can also climb a rock and whirlpool over to the Goron Cave, where again you can plug a hole - scoot back into the woods and find Syrups Hut where you can BUY the sleepy Mushroom - Buy it and return to Rem's shop to claim the -----. BTW, there is a ton of option stuff to do along the way, including getting two Wallets and fusing 2 or 3 of the Tingles and getting an extra bottle.
---
Zelda Game Boys Word Games - http://bit.ly/ifLS6e - These games are for fun, not thinking. See you there!