Power Flower?

#1Balor_TanarriPosted 8/2/2009 8:34:18 PM
After being stuck for a while and finally giving in, I decided to look at some walkthroughs.
They keep talking about these Power Flowers, of which i've run into... 0
And those "?" blocks are still ghosted and unusable.

I think I'm far enough in the game that I could figure one of these things out, I have 60-70 stars, but have only unlocked Mario...
And i dont think i can unlock any other characters without these other things.

any help?
#2MightyOraclePosted 8/2/2009 10:53:25 PM
Toke jopic.
---
I'm supposed to wear bold like a condom. - Meteo X
#3Mike OShayPosted 8/3/2009 12:26:22 AM
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I'm still going to just hint at the solution and not blatantly tell you.

Ever wondered what the source is of that light in the castle lobby? I'd suggest you look into it.
---
Come go http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheNintendoRealm/index/, an awesome board with awesome people. Invite your friends! Invite your family! Invite EVERYONE!
#4SubrinhoaPosted 8/3/2009 12:12:13 PM
Peronio
---
I have a Wand of O O O.
I want the old Daisy backth!!!11!
#5NeoconkersPosted 8/4/2009 7:30:24 AM
Poke jopic
---
Girls = Time x Money. Time = Money. Girls = Money x Money = Money sq.
Money = sqrt Evil: Girls = sqrt Evil sq. Girls = Evil
#6Balor_Tanarri(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2009 5:11:41 PM
this wasn't actually a joke topic e.e;
but thanks to the one post that helped.
#7OsgorothPosted 8/9/2009 10:34:26 AM
Joke topic or not, I make a point to help if someone asks, and I can.

In the main lobby, on the first floor, there's a beam of light that appears after you get about 15 stars.
It's pointed at the sun symbol on the ground.

As Mario, stand on said sun symbol, go into first person view and look at the source of the light. You get brought to a level with the red ? switch in the middle tower. Hitting that switch makes all red ? block become tangible.

When you hit those red ? blocks, you get a power flower, which gives a different effect based on which character you're playing as. And for Mario, sometimes it's a power flower, sometimes it's a feather. They have different effects :)

Hope I helped :)
Peace
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a lesser deity]
#8Mike OShayPosted 8/9/2009 10:48:31 PM
You should probably read topics thoroughly before posting in them. His question was answered in the third post and he thanked the answerer (a sign that he understood the not-so-subtle hint) in the post that was at the bottom when you posted, five days ago.
---
Come go http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheNintendoRealm/index/, an awesome board with awesome people. Invite your friends! Invite your family! Invite EVERYONE!