Using the glitch to get into Bowser in the Sky as Wario: is it possible?

#1WarioCoborlwitzPosted 6/6/2014 6:43:22 AM
I saw a video of a guy doing it as Luigi(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DpEdAXJmnk), but I tried doing the same with Wario, and it's not working at all. I can't even get to mess up and fall through the floor. (and I can't do it with Luigi either, not that it matters since what I want is to clear the game as Wario)

Is there a specific set of stairs I need to stand on?
---
/\/\4|)3 1/\/ \/\/4|210
#2BedsmithPosted 6/12/2014 2:59:19 AM
You need to stand on the second step on the left Not counting the floor. Slide into the corner. I tried it as all characters. I tried it once as mario. He went into this weird place where the screen was black. I could see the room in the distance. As Luigi, I died. As yoshi, I died. When I was wario, half the time I died, the other half wario was too fat and wouldn't fit.

I HAVE FURY!
#3WarioCoborlwitz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 4:04:54 PM
Alright, thanks for the right stair. I managed to pass through the wall and die, which is a beginning, but I can't seem to get the good result. I tried beginning the slide tackle both farther and closer to the wall, but nothing changes.

Anyone seen it work with Wario?
---
/\/\4|)3 1/\/ \/\/4|210
#4kyledude92107Posted 6/15/2014 1:04:03 PM
I could have sworn I did it before with wario once way back when, but I could very well be misremembering.
#5smexydanibouyPosted 6/17/2014 7:10:50 PM
I have 150 stars.

I am god.
---
Maximum chef of tacos of the AZA, CAAZA and TCACWT
There's just something about holding balls that makes it satisfying. - phantombailey -