Question about this game

#1Your AltPosted 1/15/2008 6:27:56 PM
i was going through some of my older brothers mgazines and saw in an old issue that if you pre-ordered this you would get a real copy of the wind wacker with real graphics (not any of that boring kiddi stuff) but i havent been able to find it used do you guyz kno where i can get a copy
#2DarththeoPosted 1/15/2008 7:27:04 PM
Never heard of it and I am fairly certain it does not exist.

---
This sig is to congratulate my sister and future brother-in-law on the new addition to the family that is on its way.
#3Your Alt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2008 7:44:04 PM
u sure?

it was in a popular mag
#4WolfOfTheSkiesPosted 1/15/2008 8:03:17 PM
I think what you saw was the ad, that gave away free copies of the windwaker with the game. they didnt make 2 different versions of the game, i fthey did whihc would they release? I can see them makin a GotY ver. But that would be it. you know what they say "If it aint broke dont fix it." btw not meanin to insult with post, srry if i did.
---
good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQmtjfsZU4
songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nPbwnPer4Q
#5DarththeoPosted 1/15/2008 8:10:42 PM
Why would they go through and redo graphics for an entire game and then give it away?

That does not make sense.

---
This sig is to congratulate my sister and future brother-in-law on the new addition to the family that is on its way.
#6Your Alt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2008 8:43:04 PM
i guess they would redo the grafix bcause the wind wacker graphics sucked.no oneliked them they were for kids and only kidz liked them i guess they were hoping to sell moar the twilight princess games by doin it?i jus wanna know where i can get it bcause im a HUGE zelda fan
#7DarththeoPosted 1/15/2008 9:02:03 PM
First off, I liked Wind Wakers Graphics. And I wasn't exactly a kid when I played it. I believe I was 19 or 20 at the time **I could not be less than 19 since it was out in May 03 here and I turned 19 that April**. Also, if you play Zelda for Graphics ... or any game for graphics, you a fool sorry. Graphics don't matter, it doesn't matter what coat of paint is on the car if it doesn't go.

Secondly, There are people who TWW to TP ... I personally found TWW to be more difficult overall than TP.

---
#8Yuki SanadaPosted 1/15/2008 10:30:38 PM
I think what you are talking about is if you bought Zelda Windwaker you get a Gamecube version of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I traded my in a long time ago. One game I wish I had kept.
#9shezamiahPosted 1/15/2008 11:47:28 PM
I remember that. It was an April fool's joke...I think. They never did and never will remake TWW with TP's graphics.
#10DarththeoPosted 1/16/2008 6:47:48 AM
And TWW wasn't even a bad Zelda game, yes, it looked Kiddie, but it was fun imo.

FUN = A GOOD GAME.

I know people who hate Zelda because there is no blood and thusly do not feel it deserves to be called a good game. There definition of kiddie is lacking blood.
---