This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to I do kill the Skull Kid?

#1TheBlueMeaniePosted 6/20/2008 9:50:10 PM
I'm to the point where I'm following this kid around N. Faron Woods to get teh Master Sword. What's the secret? I've looked at a walkthrough and it said to get a puppet monster between you and the Skull Kid then attack and you'll hit both. Two things wrong with that. #1, whenever I attack it only hits one of them, never both, #2 if I'm lucky enough for my attack to reach the Skull Kid, he's on a raised platform, so I'm just hitting the bottom of the platform, not him.

Would anyone mind filling me in on this? Thanks for your time.
---
Member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association
#2TheBlueMeanie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2008 10:06:56 PM
LOL! Got 'em, the lil' choadsmoker.
---
#3sexydaniboyPosted 6/21/2008 6:19:53 AM
Attack its weakpoint for massive damage.
---
Maximum chef of tacos of the AZA, CAAZA and TCACWT :P
I sense violence coming from the general direction of Dani... - WildcatKay -
#4CryBaby51Posted 6/21/2008 10:04:16 AM
I always stand near the skull kid - but far enough away that he won't disappear - then when he starts to use the horn to summon more of those awesomely designed enemy things, attack! He momentarily vulnerable right then.
---
Regards, Lisa Murphy
"I have never fished before, but it should not be much different from a good swordfight!"
#5donarPosted 6/21/2008 3:31:16 PM
I think I recall the charge up move as wolf being useful. Still, the lost woods segments are about the only annoying part of this incredibly un-annoying game.
#6HyperonicXPosted 6/21/2008 4:17:07 PM
Here's a trick I use when I'm going for the Master Sword. After the chase bit, when you're in that circular bit, with all of those platforms, when the Skull Kid summons those puppets, I usually destroy them, and when he's summoning more, I attack him. This is WITHOUT using Midna's power. I just target him and press A. Works for me.
---
Come to The Creative Side, home to your local bunch of idiots!
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Creative_Side/
#7TheBlueMeanie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2008 9:48:00 AM
Thanks, everyone!

Yeah, after some trial and error, I figured out to attack him when he's blowing his horn. I also finally learned how to reach him on the platforms.
---
#8DodsferdPosted 6/22/2008 4:08:32 PM
haha nice to see a fellow Beatles fan!
---
Love Earth, hate people
#9TheBlueMeanie(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2008 4:21:11 PM
LOL! Right on!

Nice to see someone knows what it's referring to.
---