How to I do kill the Skull Kid?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. How to I do kill the Skull Kid?
8 years ago#1
I'm to the point where I'm following this kid around N. Faron Woods to get teh Master Sword. What's the secret? I've looked at a walkthrough and it said to get a puppet monster between you and the Skull Kid then attack and you'll hit both. Two things wrong with that. #1, whenever I attack it only hits one of them, never both, #2 if I'm lucky enough for my attack to reach the Skull Kid, he's on a raised platform, so I'm just hitting the bottom of the platform, not him.

Would anyone mind filling me in on this? Thanks for your time.
Member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association
8 years ago#2
LOL! Got 'em, the lil' choadsmoker.
8 years ago#3
Attack its weakpoint for massive damage.
Maximum chef of tacos of the AZA, CAAZA and TCACWT :P
I sense violence coming from the general direction of Dani... - WildcatKay -
8 years ago#4
I always stand near the skull kid - but far enough away that he won't disappear - then when he starts to use the horn to summon more of those awesomely designed enemy things, attack! He momentarily vulnerable right then.
Regards, Lisa Murphy
"I have never fished before, but it should not be much different from a good swordfight!"
8 years ago#5
I think I recall the charge up move as wolf being useful. Still, the lost woods segments are about the only annoying part of this incredibly un-annoying game.
8 years ago#6
Here's a trick I use when I'm going for the Master Sword. After the chase bit, when you're in that circular bit, with all of those platforms, when the Skull Kid summons those puppets, I usually destroy them, and when he's summoning more, I attack him. This is WITHOUT using Midna's power. I just target him and press A. Works for me.
Come to The Creative Side, home to your local bunch of idiots!
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Creative_Side/
8 years ago#7
Thanks, everyone!

Yeah, after some trial and error, I figured out to attack him when he's blowing his horn. I also finally learned how to reach him on the platforms.
8 years ago#8
haha nice to see a fellow Beatles fan!
Love Earth, hate people
8 years ago#9
LOL! Right on!

Nice to see someone knows what it's referring to.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. How to I do kill the Skull Kid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived