The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Things to do with Rupees

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mushroomtoad7

mushroomtoad7
8 years ago#1
So i have bought the magic armor, and completed the priest donations for a piece of heart....both of which take several rupees(if you include the malo mart side quest). I have purchased every item i needed in malo mart too(hylian sheild, hawkeye)

Yet i still have several rupees left over. So what am i supposed to do with them? Any ideas? There really is not a lot of things to spend money on...

User Info: flame_master14

flame_master14
8 years ago#2
Uh...I really think you should know the answer if you have the magic armor. The Medicine and arrows/bombs cost money too, ya know.
Meddle thee not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and wouldst be tasty with ketchup.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
8 years ago#3
You need 300 rupees for something plot-related later on in the game but that's about it. Other than using the Magic Armor, I don't see why they throw so much cash at you.

Stevo

User Info: kingnahum17

kingnahum17
8 years ago#4
If you get all the Golden Bugs, you get a "Giant Wallet" (holds 1000)

- first bug = wallet (holds 600)
Afterwards:
- each single bug = 50 ruppes
- each pair of bugs = 100 rupees

total # of bugs = 24

Point being that you will get alot more rupees later on. I just spent all of my ruppes refilling my itemss instead of finding them.
http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17

User Info: Polaricey123

Polaricey123
8 years ago#5
Usually i would save up some money in case of dire emergencies like after a battle with Zant i'd spend a little cash on recovering items. That dungeon is huge and most likely would use up a lot of your items. Anyway, I would stock up on anything i would need for the final battle. You never know what you would need.
Polaricey123

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived