The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things to do with Rupees

#1mushroomtoad7Posted 6/29/2008 1:58:42 PM
So i have bought the magic armor, and completed the priest donations for a piece of heart....both of which take several rupees(if you include the malo mart side quest). I have purchased every item i needed in malo mart too(hylian sheild, hawkeye)

Yet i still have several rupees left over. So what am i supposed to do with them? Any ideas? There really is not a lot of things to spend money on...
#2flame_master14Posted 6/29/2008 3:31:08 PM
Uh...I really think you should know the answer if you have the magic armor. The Medicine and arrows/bombs cost money too, ya know.
---
Meddle thee not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and wouldst be tasty with ketchup.
#3Hotel_SecurityPosted 6/30/2008 10:48:35 AM
You need 300 rupees for something plot-related later on in the game but that's about it. Other than using the Magic Armor, I don't see why they throw so much cash at you.

Stevo
#4kingnahum17Posted 6/30/2008 8:20:49 PM
If you get all the Golden Bugs, you get a "Giant Wallet" (holds 1000)

- first bug = wallet (holds 600)
Afterwards:
- each single bug = 50 ruppes
- each pair of bugs = 100 rupees

total # of bugs = 24

Point being that you will get alot more rupees later on. I just spent all of my ruppes refilling my itemss instead of finding them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#5Polaricey123Posted 7/9/2008 10:59:58 AM
Usually i would save up some money in case of dire emergencies like after a battle with Zant i'd spend a little cash on recovering items. That dungeon is huge and most likely would use up a lot of your items. Anyway, I would stock up on anything i would need for the final battle. You never know what you would need.
---
Polaricey123