This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

legend of zelda two destinies,

#1xion1Posted 3/29/2010 10:02:43 PM
my first time reading it i was shocked by the fact that link was a sex addict and was molested by ule as a kid and link is the father of colin and other junk i found funny.

but my second time reading it made alot more sense then i thought,from this book to the game,whats everyone else's opinion on this book?
#2DaniMakesItRainPosted 4/10/2010 7:08:56 AM
i know this is old, but i just saw this topic and somehow skipped over it before hand.

what the hell book/site is this stuff coming from lmao i love reading made up theories and just plain stupid crap like this
---
([-[[-dani-]]-])
It's like a foot long, pump-action if you know what I mean. ~Cirevam
#3xion1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 10:22:22 AM
well don't be pissed i found this book on a hentai site i'll just say it was worth reading.
#4riakay21Posted 4/10/2010 2:29:00 PM
I read this thing and I though it was stupid and plue there two names for some reason the two fates and two destinies. oh well I knew they will make Medna or Zelda a hore (miss spell I think) lol PS: Colin is not Link son!
---
AITON notes.
#5DaniMakesItRainPosted 4/10/2010 7:12:39 PM
oh its part of those "bad zelda" things

unless link is getting all of hyrule pregnant again its not worth it
---
([-[[-dani-]]-])
#6xion1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 8:41:00 PM
ha did you have to remind me the ocarina of time bad zelda i only saw it because anything link said made me f-ing laugh.(p.s colin is link's son)
#7DaniMakesItRainPosted 4/11/2010 4:35:06 AM
the only one ive read is the oot one, i got a few pages into the TP one but it was boring so i basically gave up on it
---
([-[[-dani-]]-])
#8riakay21Posted 4/11/2010 10:50:43 AM
listen xion1 what make you think colin is link son? just because some moron said does not mean it true I mean come on do people on this topic think that true I'm mean come on he violating nintendo. in fact what if nintendo saw this?
---
AITON notes.
#9xion1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 10:52:56 AM
if nintendo saw it they'd love it^.^
#10riakay21Posted 4/11/2010 7:37:38 PM
lol yeah right. by the way you still didn't answear my question about thinking that Colin is Link's son... did you think he was his son when you didn't read the book?
---
AITON notes.