This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bug Off

#1FatpratPosted 9/15/2008 3:15:53 PM
How does the Bug-Off begin?

The first time playing with the Bug-off tourney and Katrina is here. How do I enter the tourney?
#2NemephosisPosted 9/15/2008 3:47:59 PM
It's on Sundays. Katrina won't have anything to do with it.
---
My favourite math equation: i > u
A haiku: Writing a poem / In seventeen syllables / Is very diffi
#3Fatprat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2008 5:17:12 PM
Oh, just realised I TT and set the time to Monday.

I assumed because Katrina was there (as a special guest), that Tortimor won't appear.
#4NemephosisPosted 9/16/2008 5:44:10 PM
Tortimer boots everybody else out. There should be a "hierarchy" list of visitors in Liquefy's FAQ. Everybody in the higher tiers pre-empts everyone in the lower tiers. Running off of memory here, Katie/Kaitlyn is in Tier 4, and say, Katrina is in Tier 5. If you have Katie, you will not be able to get Katrina or anyone else in tiers 5-7. However, Crazy Redd and Lyle, who are above Katie, will be able to visit, and when they do, they take the visitor slot for that day and Katie is gone. On a day you don't have visitors again, Katie will return assuming she hasn't been in town a full week (when she disappears).

KK Slider is special in that he does not pre-empt anyone, and nobody pre-empts him. Every Saturday at 7:30 PM, he will be there come hell or high water.

Tortimer is Tier 1. He pre-empts everybody (except of course KK Slider.) So when you have a week-long event like the acorn festival, don't even bother looking for anyone else, they 100% won't be there.
---
My favourite math equation: i > u
A haiku: Writing a poem / In seventeen syllables / Is very diffi