This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One Last Chance at catalog completion.

#1DocDragonPosted 4/2/2014 8:38:21 PM
Welp, I know this board is pretty dead, but hopefully someone can come out of hiding and give me a hand. I've been playing this game for far too long and I want to get my catalog done and help others to do so whilst I'm at it. I have maybe 100 items missing out of the ENTIRE AC:WW catalog, and I want to have no empty spaces and no regrets when the gates close forever. Aside from the items listed here, I have the ENTIRE orderable catalog at my disposal, as well as a bunch of gyroids, Sahara Carpets and Wallpapers, holiday items and other things. Just tell me what you want, what you can offer in exchange, your contact info and the time we can connect.

I am Habib in Eargreas, my FC is 4557-4367-8078 and I need the following:

Furniture
Ranch Hutch
Cabana Armchair
Green Wardrobe
Green Pantry
Cabin Chair
Modern Cabinet
Saddle Fence
Red Corner
Garden Gnome
Dolly
Black King
Black Queen
White King
Hamster Cage
Jukebox
Papa Bear
Papa Panda
Frog Woman Pole
Red Vase
Lefty Lucky cat
Lucky Gold Cat
Apple TV
Lily-Pad Table
Country Guitar
Ivory Piano
Moai Statue
Merlion
Tower of Pisa
Matryoshka
Plum Bonsai
Treasure Chest
Safe
Deluxe Washer
Screen
Lovely Phone
Music Box
Portrait
Nookington's
Museum Model
Famous Painting
Fine Painting

Clothing
Tulip Shirt
Cherry Shirt
Skull Shirt
Frog Shirt
No. 1 Shirt
No. 67 Shirt
Rainbow Shirt
Blue Tie-Dye
Green Bar Shirt
Dapper Shirt
Blue Grid Shirt
Gumdrop Shirt
Blue Pinstripe
Mint Gingham Top
Pink Tartan
Waffle Shirt
Icy Shirt
Argyle Knit
Chocomint Shirt
Coral Shirt
Go-Go Shirt
***ermelon Shirt(dangit GameFAQs filter...)
Dragon suit
New Spring Shirt
Tropical Shirt
Laced Shirt
Circus Shirt
Noble Shirt
Western Shirt
Zipper Shirt
Tuxedo
Dutch Shirt
Red Down Vest
Frock Coat
Caveman Tunic
Moldy Shirt

Accessories

Yellow Cap
Captain's Hat
Star Hairpin
Halo
Mohawk Wig
Dressing

Umbrellas

Gelato Umbrella
Bat Umbrella
Leaf Umbrella
Paper Parasol
Ribbon Umbrella
Red Umbrella
Blue Umbrella
Green Umbrella
Candy Umbrella
Melon Umbrella
Picnic Umbrella
Lemon Umbrella
Eggy Parasol
Blue Dot Parasol
Daisy Umbrella
Sunny Parasol
Beach Umbrella
Leopard Umbrella
Zebra Umbrella
Forest Umbrella
Flame Umbrella
Spider Umbrella
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#2Vara_samaPosted 4/2/2014 9:27:54 PM(edited)
Wow, I didn't know you also had this game! I happen to keep a checklist of my catalogs (I have all AC games except New Leaf, since I don't have a 3DS yet) so we can help each other out anytime.

Personally, I only wanted to get the items gotten by the Lost Kitten since those will be unavailable once WFC is down (unless I buy another copy and play wireless, but I don't know if they appear like that), but getting a few more wouldn't be a bad idea, hehe. What I've really been looking for is somebody to play with so I can get Nookingtons, so I'd appreciate if you could help me with that.

EDIT: From your list, I can order the following:

Furniture
Ranch Hutch
Garden Gnome
Dolly
White King
Hamster Cage
Ivory Piano
Plum Bonsai

Clothing
Tulip Shirt
Cherry Shirt
Frog Shirt
No. 1 Shirt
Waffle Shirt
Go-Go Shirt
Circus Shirt
Noble Shirt
Western Shirt
Dutch Shirt
Caveman Tunic

Accessories:
All the ones you listed

Umbrellas
All you listed except Sunny Parasol, the only one I'm missing.

---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#3DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 12:58:15 AM
Well then, give me an FC, a time and a list of stuff you want in exchange and we shall get to work on this. Granted you caught me just on the way to bed so we'll have to start this tomorrow, but still I'm glad that you're here to help. I wasn't expecting a response this soon/period, you showing up here is quite the pleasant surprise :)
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#4Vara_samaPosted 4/3/2014 10:20:56 AM(edited)
My FC is 4814-9041-0878, I'm Miguel from Atlantis.

Right now I don't really want anything other than Nookingtons so in our first time playing you can come to my town and buy something so it'll change. And about the stuff you want, I might not have enough spare money to order them all since I'm still paying for my house, so if you could bring the bells it'd be even better, hehe :P

We could play tonight at 10pm EST, if that's OK with you.

P.S: Actually, there's 1 thing I wouldn't mind having, a Regal Clock so I can complete my Regal set I have in my house (I can pay for it when you come visit)
---
#5DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 10:50:29 AM(edited)
Vara, I just had the Sunny Parasol appear in my town. I now have it and am willing to hand it over to you in exchange for stuff.

Edit: I just grabbed the Regal Clock. Tonight at 10 PM EST I head over to your town and drop 'em both off in exchange for a pair of items I'm missing. The Nookingtons upgrade is gratis. As for the bells, I'll start bringing some of my spare loot once you run out of cash. Again, lemme know if there's anything else you want since I STILL have yet to get my Nook Points to Platinum level.
---
#6Vara_samaPosted 4/3/2014 11:00:59 AM
Sure thing, I'll order a couple of things in exchange! For future things, if you already have them with you, I'm OK with just grabbing and then dropping them again so you can keep your stuff (and you won't spend extra bells on them), I usually don't keep anything unless it can't be ordered again (such as Gyroids) or I'm currently using it.
---
#7DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 11:05:40 AM
I'm okay with spending the extra bells(since like I said, I wanna get my Nook Points to max level) and I've got a bunch of crap outside my AC:WW house that's keeping me from getting the Perfect Town so I'm more than willing to hand over whatever it is you need.
---
#8Vara_samaPosted 4/3/2014 11:20:50 AM
DocDragon posted...
I'm okay with spending the extra bells(since like I said, I wanna get my Nook Points to max level)

For this, I'd suggest you wait until it's a Point Special, then I can ask you for anything else I'd like to have (for example, paintings), this really helps a lot with getting points. And for the stuff you have laying around, next time we play I can visit your town and see what I need :P
---
#9DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 12:36:59 PM
I've got the glitch that keeps Point Specials from happening.
---
#10Vara_samaPosted 4/3/2014 6:53:35 PM
I just opened my gate; and about the glitch, it can be fixed by creating at least 1 more character, even if you never use him/her.
---