Anybody up for a match

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kinjite3g

kinjite3g
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for any online user at adhoc party that still plays darkstalker chronicles: the chaos tower, street fighter alpha 3 max, power stone collection, mortal kombat unchained, and tekken dark resurrection, i be online on afternoons and evenings so if anyone that's on any letter in adhoc party hit me up. PSN: Kinjite3000

---
You will die before i let you win

Currently Playing: Alien Breed 2 assault, Alien Breed 3 descent, MVC3:The Fate of Two Worlds,UMVC3, MKAK, MK9, Castle Crashers, Kof 94', KOF 95', KOF 96', Metal gear solid HD collection, The King of Fighters 13, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, Shock Troopers, Marvel vs Capcom 2 New Age of Heroes, Street Fighter X Tekken and more.

SSF4AE: Cody, Guy, Yun, Ryu, Gouken SFXT: Rolento/Abel, Ryu/Ken, Kazuya/Jin UMVC3: Iron Fist/Doctor Doom/Deadpool, Magneto/Wolverine/Hawkeye, Doctor Strange/Spider-Man/Strider Hiryu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived