Anyone Still Plays This?

#1defunct32Posted 7/17/2012 8:10:10 AM
Anyone else still playing TOE?
#2XtraTPosted 7/17/2012 8:51:42 AM
Sometimes
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 10:07:37 AM
I still have yet to complete this though... In Celestia right now trying to obtain Shadow and he's quite b!tch :\

By the way I wasn't aware how glitchy this game can be... I mean I do have the 2.5 so Volt is not the problem, is it true towards the end:

- The Craymel voiceover became Reid and Farah in the beginning cutscene?
- Some Japanese words/characters appear in text boxes/dialogue
- Game may freeze during battles (esp. Maxwell Extended Blue Earth or something?)
- Efreet summon animation has loads of battery icons..

My game hasn't freeze so far and I'm happy about that so I'm kinda turned off by the many errors of this game. Lol.
#4XtraTPosted 7/17/2012 10:29:15 AM
That's weird, although I haven't played the PSP version.

Little tip for Shadow or bosses in general - Max and his Aqua Spiral is quite the boss killer.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#5defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 10:44:38 AM
Oh yes, I'm referring to the PSP version not the PSOne... Oh cool! I'm power-leveling now... ; )
#6VeghEstherPosted 7/18/2012 9:10:47 AM(edited)
As for blue earth its random even on the PS1 version if it freezes up or not which is why I save the game if possible.

As for Aqua Spiral sure it pwns shadow but since I didn't have Fatal Fury and Omega Seal for Farah and Rid usable yet I didn't put Max in the party until after beating Shadow/Maxwell.

Every now and then when summoning Sylph I had the PSP freeze up forcing me the load the save file.
#7defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:16:47 PM
I see, this game is just plain glitchy, then. I never had Slyph freeze on me but I guess one of these days I'm gonna get it, lol. I've been battling/power-leveling a lot.
#8VeghEstherPosted 7/19/2012 9:02:28 AM
I power level a lot as well but mostly spoilers:-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
pre Sylph Cave since its verhy easy to combo as long as Ras is still in the party.

On Mania mode I could actually use Dragon Demon Chaos and Burning Phoenix on Sylph (level 55 to 60+ PCs) if I wanted do but started the leveling up around level 25.
#9xPhoenixWrightxPosted 7/20/2012 3:02:16 PM
I am hoping to get it soon. You might find this strange, but I am excited to play as Chat, because she is a pirate. Though I commonly here that "she is the worst fighter and has the worst design" I don't think it is that bad of a design though.
---
Objection!
#10VeghEstherPosted 7/23/2012 10:02:05 AM
As for Chat I only used her for like 2 to 3 fights in game All bosses though spoilers:-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
can't use Keele against Volt and because Max in the Volt fight starts out with only 1 HP (and burning force sucks) I used Chat against him.

Against Hyades (Imen Village destroyed) Pow Hammer CAN give him the "stun status.

Against the same above boss but in Balir Castle I Eternal Hammered him to death but since the move drains ALL of her TP its best for her to use it at only max 999 TP.