Rune bottles

#1AssToAssPosted 4/28/2013 10:29:43 AM
I've used one to make a Sephira. I've just acquired another one and I'm wonder if there are any other essential uses for them.
#2VeghEstherPosted 4/28/2013 10:47:17 AM
Yes just not until late in game when you have tons of those HP or TP increasing items use the rune bottle on the HP one for it to become a TP one or Vice Versa.

But since the arena battles are solo Rid only (and no item use) use the said items (mostly the TP ones) on him first.
#3XtraTPosted 4/28/2013 11:02:15 AM
Turning 1 Faerie Ring into a Mystic Symbol is one I do every time. You get 2 Faerie Rings but only 1 Mystic Symbol and I find the latter a must for any spellcaster.

After that I guess the best use for runes bottles is herbs. Getting 999 TP on either Keele or Meredy to be able to do Maxwell's Extensions, otherwise buffing Reid's stats since he get a few solo battles.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#4VeghEstherPosted 5/1/2013 2:25:46 PM
Not needed you can still get 2 Mystic Symbols in game so I'd rather keep the Fairy Rings as is.

But the 2nd symbol requires to beat the first bonus dungeon boss to get it (else theirs) only 1 copy of a Mystic Symbol per playthrough.