How do you handle the dudes with shields?

#11killaakakPosted 12/28/2007 9:32:00 AM
shotgun.
---
I go to sports-o-holic meetings.
#12poliactPosted 1/13/2008 12:31:23 AM
Juz like the drodikas from swb.circle a lot and shoot till they drop.it is easier if u hav a friend/ally.let the enemies target ur allies then flank them sidewards
#13deershoot17Posted 1/16/2008 1:34:50 AM

all u have to do is keep on shooting thier shieldsall they start to break away.

machine guns are best for that

#14Steel_beePosted 1/24/2008 3:21:21 AM
I'm gonna have to say shotgun
---
Awesome Smash Bros Brawl vid (comissioned by Pandorasbox7) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cn3rt0UYPw
ORIMA PAUNCH! count: 22
#15Nii_sanPosted 2/6/2008 10:37:25 PM
i also despise the blurryness of the screen..

but like many said..best tactic is to move around and shoot them in the back or head..

esp if there is only one or two..

for more.. use explosive objects like cars and barrels..

dont waste them killing normal enemies

MG is good for these guys as well.. just make sure to fire in short bursts.. it'll damage them or their sheild will crack and break.. both options are good for you.

also with magnum..if you shoot in the same spot over and over.. the sheild will shatter in 2-3 shots adn then the next shot should kill or seriously wound the guy..
#16nevyinPosted 2/25/2008 12:31:35 AM

id have to say that the best way to kill em is to try and either flank em, ambush em (doesnt always work) or blow em away wit barrels cars rpg magnem msaw walter 2000 remington 810 or finally spa12. if that dont work run like all hell and hope u dont get shot in the arse on the way out but its very likely that if u dont stop u may live or may not...

good luck wit that

Ps im serious about whatchin yo arse.