anyone else notice this?

#1mx9367Posted 2/12/2008 1:41:02 AM

(i posted this yesterday on the xbox black forum, but unfortunately that forum seems pretty dead so i thought i'd post my question here)

first off let me say that i love this game. i got it for the xbox right when it came out and am currently replaying it now. i have a pretty frustrating problem though and i hope someone could shed some light on this for me. there will suddently be absolutely NO SOUND coming from the enemys guns! i will be getting hit like crazy because i cannot hear where the shooting is coming from. this will generally happen after about an hour of playing, or after continuing from a checkpoint during a level. i got this game when i had the original xbox, and thought that it would play far better on the 360. no luck. anyone else have this problem? i hope this is a defect with only my copy of the game and if so, i will simply purchase a new copy.

help!

#2dzmsPosted 2/24/2008 11:47:51 PM
It could be that your 360 is not emulating the sound, I tried to play a copy of Black in a 360 a few minutes ago and its completely up to date (drivers and what not) and it worked fine.