anyone else notice this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Black
  3. anyone else notice this?
7 years ago#1

(i posted this yesterday on the xbox black forum, but unfortunately that forum seems pretty dead so i thought i'd post my question here)

first off let me say that i love this game. i got it for the xbox right when it came out and am currently replaying it now. i have a pretty frustrating problem though and i hope someone could shed some light on this for me. there will suddently be absolutely NO SOUND coming from the enemys guns! i will be getting hit like crazy because i cannot hear where the shooting is coming from. this will generally happen after about an hour of playing, or after continuing from a checkpoint during a level. i got this game when i had the original xbox, and thought that it would play far better on the 360. no luck. anyone else have this problem? i hope this is a defect with only my copy of the game and if so, i will simply purchase a new copy.

help!

7 years ago#2
It could be that your 360 is not emulating the sound, I tried to play a copy of Black in a 360 a few minutes ago and its completely up to date (drivers and what not) and it worked fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Black
  3. anyone else notice this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived