Black promotes responsible firearms handling...

#1JuricPosted 5/7/2008 6:02:39 AM

I now always check if something is in the chamber... except for MP5s, revolvers and WA2000s :lol:

In all seriousness...because I am a noob in real world firearms, I oftentimes forget the safety rules. Because of Black, everytime I pick up a weapon or somebody hands it to me, I now always check if its loaded. Though you should treat every firearm as loaded of course.

Now if only they make a game that promotes trigger discipline and range awareness... hehe

#2TamaNeko77Posted 5/16/2008 1:28:17 PM
I learned those things the hard way. Guns are awesome fun, but VERY dangerous. Almost got myself shot once out of stupidity, so now I follow all safety procedures.

A shame Black isn't totally accurate when it comes to guns though. Kinda ridiculous that the AK has 60 rounds and that it can somehow fire 3-round bursts.
#3Juric(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2008 8:46:30 AM

TamaNeko77 posted...
I learned those things the hard way. Guns are awesome fun, but VERY dangerous. Almost got myself shot once out of stupidity, so now I follow all safety procedures.

A shame Black isn't totally accurate when it comes to guns though. Kinda ridiculous that the AK has 60 rounds and that it can somehow fire 3-round bursts.

Good thing your still alive my friend... it just means you need to play more black.

PS...

Right on about the realism thing. So far, the most realistic game I have played firearmswise is Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter. What made me really awe in their attention to detail was when you have like 5 rounds left in the machinegun.. you could actually see the remaining bullets left on the link unlike in other FPS you will still see a full box of ammo on the machinegun even if the ammo counter is empty. I have not yet seen another FPS pay that close attention to detail.

#4EvilStealth64Posted 5/25/2008 3:16:50 PM

i like how this game does cool things like letting you check if it is loaded, no other games really do that

#5HeatherloverPosted 5/26/2008 5:05:12 AM
Revolver I thought that was the Handcannon
---
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP and Nokia N95 Owner
www.codemasters-project.net/vb --> CB,GS,AR Codes
#6Hawk45Posted 5/31/2008 1:29:11 PM
A .357 isn't a handcannon.
---
"Being excessively long-winded doesn't make you right." - xpinion gf to Pooi