Is it really that good?

#1minimmePosted 7/31/2008 2:57:54 PM
Im thinking of buying it coz the gaphics lk pro, but im not sure. people say its too short... should i start of on a difficult mode then or something, Should i buy it??
#2Grendel PrimePosted 8/1/2008 11:01:40 AM
you can get it dirt cheap - i would say it's definitely worth it. probably more so now, because the argument of the campaign being too short can be leveraged against the low cost of the game. go for it. the graphics were good for it's time, and personally, i think they still hold up fairly well. the real meat and potatoes is in the weapons - they are just top-notch. the look, the feel and especially the SOUND! and the destructible environments... this game is like a precursor to BF: Bad Company.
---
"I came here to do two things: Kick @$$, and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum." - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, They Live
#3minimme(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2008 5:00:38 PM

i guess ill get it then, i noticed it was pretty cheap...

btw if i do, should i put the difficulty on hard so like, it dusnt really go to short?

#4Grendel PrimePosted 8/2/2008 1:26:13 AM
well, the game is the same length either way, just the difficulty changes, so it's up to you. try it on hard, and if it's too hard, restart on a lower difficulty.
---
... hell is a darker shade of red. - doominatorx6
#5minimme(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2008 1:32:29 AM
Ty, ive bought it now (yeah i no, 'That was Quick') and im up to the third level on hard, ive been playing for ages so far... Its a REALLY good game... Pitty it ends early, but screw that. Is the game cutsenes acted or animated... its a bit hard to tell (coz its so...... Black)
#6TheLastAvatar05Posted 8/13/2008 4:25:52 PM
I personally enjoyed it though my only dislike was that it was way too short and had no multi player.
---
What's so special about The Boss? She beat Jesus in an arm wrestle, that's what! -WallyFeliz