one of the worst

#1lordlevon23Posted 9/12/2008 10:00:54 PM
This has got to be one of the worst ps2 games to play because it takes so long to load and you cant even skip the cutscenes. the cutscenes are like 10 minutes long and really boring. even wher you die and restart the level you ahve to watch the cut scene for another 10 minutes and then start playing again
#2RanBinRaiPosted 9/13/2008 8:34:50 PM
Dude are you kidding? This game loads pretty quickly, 5 seconds tops and the cutscenes between levels are skippable, just press the START button. They're not long, the 1st one is probably the longest, maybe 2 minutes in length.
---
Awful = Awe full = full of awe = totally awesome.
Awesome = some awe = not really awesome.
#3coolman200Posted 9/25/2008 5:08:41 PM
Dude are YOU kidding? You can't skip the cut scenes and the cut scenes between levels are at least 5 min. long
#4RanBinRaiPosted 9/26/2008 2:43:39 AM
Okay when I get back to my house I'm gonna play a mission and check to be sure. Well, I know without a speck of doubt that the end credits cannot be skipped.
---
#5DiehardFFPosted 9/26/2008 4:11:50 PM
Crazy Necropost...
---
Judjeng sum1 by dair Mudkipz iz dummr tahn hedbudeng a Bastiodon
#6RanBinRaiPosted 9/27/2008 10:48:02 PM
<ramble>

Hey ya know what, I checked to make sure of whether or not cutscenes are skippable, and while on my 2nd profile (going for 200%) I noticed I couldn't skip them. I assume it's because it was my first attempt at the mission (on that profile anyways), so I think after you beat it once you can skip them on your next playthrough. It could even be the same when playing a mission for the first time on the next difficulty level. I know I skipped them before. I just don't usually try to because for me, watching them gets me in the mind set to play!

</ramble>
---
#7zzkkPosted 9/30/2008 12:09:31 PM
You can't skip the cut scene if you haven't completed the level, so if you die and have to start again, you have to watch it again. After you complete the level, they next time you play it, you can skip it.