Just picked it up!

#1presea_loverPosted 10/14/2008 12:18:53 AM
So, can anyone give me an idea what to expect?
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
#2RanBinRaiPosted 10/14/2008 6:32:15 PM
Lots of action, explosions, sweet graphics and awesome guns.
---
Awful = Awe full = full of awe = totally awesome.
Awesome = some awe = not really awesome.
#3presea_lover(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 4:47:40 AM
I just got it. Does anyone have tips for dealing with SWAT shield-carrying guys and shotgun punks? These guys are near impossible for me to kill in groups, and the shotgunners almost never get stunned. Is there some special move or weapon I should be using? I mean, other than grenades, because I can't control when the game decides to give me those...
---
#4SektorWinsPosted 10/17/2008 12:46:10 PM
Headshots. Seriously, thats the only real way to deal with those guys.
---
!!!I CAME!!!
#5presea_lover(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 6:13:12 PM
What are your favorite weapons? I just finished Tivliz Asylum (which was by far the most frustrating/boring level so far. The other ones were great, though.) Anyway, I love the DC3 Elite and G36C. I love the G36C so much... Such a great gun.
---
#6RanBinRaiPosted 10/17/2008 6:56:01 PM
Two shots from the shotgun will take out the guys in helmets in vests w/ shotguns. As for the guys with shields use grenades on them. If you throw it behind them they might turn to face the grenade so their shield prevents the explosion from affecting them. In that case aim for the head.

I really like the G36C as well, and the P90 which is only usable on the Naszran Foundry unfortunately. Other than that, the Glock is my least favorite pistol, and I really like the Spas 12 shotgun.
---
#7presea_lover(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2008 12:36:22 AM
I don't really like the P90. I like the looks and reload animation, but not the actual gun. It's so inaccurate. The M16 is nice, though. I don't really care for shotguns, as I always miss with them.

Well, I was an hour and a half into the last mission when I got locked in the hallway right before the (probable) final room, forcing me to quit the mission.
---
#8RanBinRaiPosted 10/18/2008 11:18:04 AM
Camp out in the hallway and take out all those machine gunners then when you don't see anyone (have some patience) run up into one of the rooms on either side and camp there too, fending off the masked guys with shotguns and the SWAT guys (as well as other terrorists). Try to run back out onto the walkway when it's clear and see if anyone's coming and toss a grenade at them. If they come up to you while you're in the room (I think they even drop down through the holes in the ceilings of those rooms) I would strongly suggest using the shotgun or the magnum.
---