One of the greatest shooters of all time

#1majidokPosted 5/7/2010 6:58:57 AM

One of the greatest shooters of all time . Can't wait for the sequel

#2pyber80Posted 5/7/2010 11:09:56 PM
I'd still rank things like the originals in the Quake, Doom and Wolfenstein series' above Black, but that's only due to their originality at the times of their release and of course a hefty dose of nostalgia. Still, Black would fit pretty high up on any list of mine. Its only real negatives to me was the [extremely] short storyline and the lack of multiplayer, whether it be local or internet multiplayer.

---
"Have you seen the posts around this board. You HAVE to act like a child to get attention around here." - AlabamaMan79
#3majidok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2010 10:15:47 AM

Odd that I didn't realize the story was short . Compared to games like half-life series it was short but if compared with general FPS story time I don't know , maybe not that short .

#4pyber80Posted 5/12/2010 1:12:24 PM
Its generally regarded as a short game, even by the developers. The quality of the game more than made up for it though, heh.

---
"Have you seen the posts around this board. You HAVE to act like a child to get attention around here." - AlabamaMan79
#5majidok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2010 8:12:18 AM
Sure did . Were you ok with the live action scenes or did you prefer FMV ? I think for more it was suitable for the game's atmosphere and story
#6asian_davePosted 6/9/2010 12:17:42 PM
I still think this game has some of the best particle effects in an fps.

---
psn: jjjthe21st
Yellow light of death victim.
#7VikillaVPosted 6/12/2010 11:22:53 AM
black is not even close to being one of the greatest shooters of all time.