Ugh - my last topic got locked way too quickly g-faqs, ya butts!!

#1KurtKokaine4Posted 6/9/2013 11:11:27 AM
Yeah, so I guess that discussion ended quickly as well. Anyone else have anything they'd like to discuss about this piece of epicness.

I finally decided within the past couple weeks to attempt Hard Mode, and surprised myself immensely by somehow making it all the way to the Gulag. Unfortunately I couldn't even enter the stupid prison area cuz all those geeks outside ('specially those shotgun/armored butt-pirates) just wouldn't put out the welcome mat for me. I got blasted point blank pretty hard and just can't muster the will power to give it another shot. It just seems to impossible. I'm pretty disappointed in myself to make it that far and give up, but damn that level's hard and loooonngg.
---
"I like graves. When I die, I want to be buried near one" _Angela "Silent Hill/Noisy Hill".
#2KurtKokaine4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 5:19:58 AM
Bumpsies

(p.s. Moving to Panama City today!! Woooott!!)
---
"I like graves. When I die, I want to be buried near one" _Angela "Silent Hill/Noisy Hill".
#3KurtKokaine4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 12:11:52 PM
Bumpo'zz!

(P.S. In Panama City beeeeecchheesss!!!)
---
#4KurtKokaine4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 10:53:04 AM
Post nao!!
---