Is there offline mode for Schthack servers?

#1Kairi_LiPosted 3/1/2008 4:47:39 AM
Or is everything save on their servers? I mean, Sega stopped the offline mode saves so people will stop hacking, but since Schthack has a hacking mode that allows people to hack but also warns others so they can stay away... It seems to me if anyone is gonna let people play BB offline as well as online, it would be Schthack.

But does it exist? It probably would be hard to code and all...
---
First to provide the KH2 Opening FMV, Alpha Ultimania scans, Magazine scans and other media. KH2 Opening FMV Karaoke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xwt_WLZQ8U
#2Anti HeroPosted 3/1/2008 7:41:04 AM
Offline mode = One Man Mode
---
THE CAKE IS A LIE
#3Blair FoxxPosted 3/3/2008 9:31:47 AM
Yeah, the closet thing is playing in One Person Mode. It has all the aspects of offline mode, but you still need to be able to connect to the servers to do it.
---
"Can't sleep, Rei'll eat me...Can't sleep, Rei'll eat me...Can't sleep..." -Me after watching End of Eva
#4Z2488Posted 3/5/2008 2:06:50 PM
Schthack has a hacking mode that allows people to hack but also warns others so they can stay away...

Not for BB. Schthack doesn't allow hacking of any sort(other than name color changes and NPC skins) for BB.
---
If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed.