pso-world.com

#1oxnerdPosted 7/22/2009 1:53:01 AM
IT IS THE MOST USEFULL SITE FOR THIS GAME GET ON IT

YOUR WELCOME
#2untrustfuIPosted 7/22/2009 5:43:28 AM
PSO-world helped me with my hemorrhoids!

"Oh my gosh! Even better than expected, a huge hit w/the whole fam! Great quality tee, printing is very professional, WELL DONE! Worth the $ & I'll be back for future gifts!"~Bob, Lexington, VA
---
No, that is an uppercase "i,"
NOT a lowercase "L."
#3Super SlashPosted 7/22/2009 7:25:40 PM
Ancient news. This site has been around since the early GC days, possibly DC.
---
Nu's are so pointless - Eatin_Kirby
Nu's are round so of course they are pointless. - BDza
#4c_s_tadsenPosted 7/22/2009 7:29:04 PM
Unless you're looking for maps, Mag FAQs, or enemy stats...

DO NOT USE PSO-WORLD

None of the other info there applies to Blue Burst. The info on equipment isn't right, a lot of the quest walkthroughs are bogus, and the drop charts are so far off it's not even funny anymore. Go to the Schthack forums if you really want to know something.

---
---
He did WHAT?!?! I'm going to shove a rabid wombat up his...!
#5Super SlashPosted 7/22/2009 11:05:29 PM
^Uh, as far as the drop charts go, they can't be accurate since it doesn't apply to Schthack, but to the original servers.
---
Nu's are so pointless - Eatin_Kirby
Nu's are round so of course they are pointless. - BDza
#6c_s_tadsenPosted 7/23/2009 12:44:59 AM
Actually, there IS one thing on the drop charts there that is accurate- the lists of what drops from boxes in each area has been declared accurate by people that have checked into it. Nothing else on the lists is, though, except perhaps by accident.

---
---
He did WHAT?!?! I'm going to shove a rabid wombat up his...!
#7K_I_R_E_E_KPosted 7/27/2009 6:46:41 AM
USE pso-world, if you play on a private server then use the server forum/website (if it has one with accurate data)

pso world is accurate for all players, from ver.1 to pso bb (official japanese servers), pso-world doesn't suport private servers, if they did suport then they would need to update the website more frequently as there are some private servers around, schthack server is one.