Simply epic

#1HeroOneShotPosted 12/20/2008 7:05:43 PM
I just replayed this game and now I remember why I never got rid of it.

The bodies not disappearing unless you salvage them is remarkable because I hate seeing enemy's bodies just vanish. The controls and camera were great. Each stage was different and action packed. I just love this game and I am glad they are making it for the Wii. It deserves to be played by more people and needs to sell well. I love the environment and story behind Nu Earth.

This is one of those hidden gems that you can find for about 5 bucks today in the bargain bin.
I just wanted to talk about how great this game was and wonder whether anyone will read this. If someone does respond to this then at least I know there are still people with taste in good games.
#2LeQuack147Posted 12/20/2008 9:47:47 PM
My cousins are buying this game after we spent ~2 hours playing the def co-op mission. I made someone buy this game, so I win.
---
It's an online retail store with pre-order options; they'd tell you Halo 3 was coming out tomorrow if it would make them a quick buck. - Agamemnon485bc
#3RoxasANobodyPosted 12/25/2008 1:26:10 PM
It is a clearly epic game, right :)?
---
Check out my videos on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoxasAWanderer
#4eggmcmuffPosted 12/28/2008 10:02:00 AM
Even though it's a little pricey for a used game, I consider Sniper Elite the spiritual predecessor to Rogue Trooper. Both were made by Rebellion and they look similar, graphically and play with the same crisp control. Most people don't know it, but SE is essentially a third-person WWII shooter with FPS sniping and lots of very interesting features. Dead enemies don't disappear and you can loot them quickly or slowly with different results. Also, there's a "bullet cam" that triggers when you squeeze off a deadly round. It follows the the bullet path to the target with grizzly and satisfying results. Awesome. If you think Rogue Trooper is epic, try Snipe Elite if you haven't already. It's worth the $40 gamestop price. If you have played it already, you know how good it really is. Check it out.