This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

druid or summoner...?

#1LockeFFPosted 4/27/2008 4:01:12 PM
I was wondering...what's better...a druid or a summoner...in some faqs it says that druids are an amazing class and taht summoner's suck do to is stats and weak summons.........but in another it says that druids are a waste of time and summoners are excellent beacuse of summons so...............who's best!?
---
"watch the wind as it moves along,a forward push is right to stand strong,In this Word,HIS WORLD!" ....Bangaa are not lizzardss....
#2Ephidel88Posted 4/27/2008 4:06:57 PM
Ewan rocks as a Druid, and Knoll's good as a Summoner. The Druid's caps (as I understand it) are just far better suited to Ewan, if you choose to go the Shaman route with him. Knoll's stats are so average, he's gonna be about the same as a Druid or a Summoner, so you might as well go Summoner and get a new ability.
#3LockeFF(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2008 4:21:57 PM
thanks
---
"watch the wind as it moves along,a forward push is right to stand strong,In this Word,HIS WORLD!" ....Bangaa are not lizzardss....
#4BlackKnight92Posted 4/27/2008 7:30:25 PM
*spoilers*

If you're doing CC, then:

Knoll-Druid
Ewan-Druid
Lyon-PWNAGE(joke)

Lyon's phantoms are the strongest out of the 3 possibilities. The reason I said Druid is because you can actually USE Knoll if you raise/max his stats. Then he becomes as good as Ewan.(And Summoners' stats phail compared to Druids')
---
"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt!"- Jack Sparrow
#5what_is_my_namePosted 4/27/2008 7:48:10 PM
Only problem I have with Ewan being druid is his color.

Red/Blue druid looks...strange.
#6jkjklklPosted 4/27/2008 7:54:10 PM
That's why you're supposed to make him a Super Pupil for CC/LA.
---
I'm depressed and I need a girlfriend. Hopefully one which boosts adjacent units' attack and defence. ~~ Hardtalk_13
#7Nichtcrawler XPosted 4/28/2008 2:47:10 AM
But white/orange druids rule.
It's just unfortunate one has to hack to obtain one.
#8KanthakaPosted 4/28/2008 4:48:58 AM
Druid. Step away from summoners.
---
Don't mess with Kanthaka, he's stronger than Gheb. - lhatesourkraut
#9ChadiusPosted 4/28/2008 9:23:36 AM
Phantoms are great at

-pulling
-baiting enemies into traps
-stalling against chasing enemies
-xp stream... >.>

All that said, Ewan's a better Druid. Knoll doesn't care, may as well make him a summoner.
---
Umm...yeah.
#10KirszPosted 4/29/2008 7:15:06 AM
Summoners are awesome utility. THE PHANTOMS ARE GOOD BAIT, if your mages/low hp characters are exposed.