This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best FE hacks?

#1HLB23Posted 8/17/2008 7:58:28 PM
Can anyone that has played hacks of the 2 GBA games name the best ones? Mainly ones that make major changes to the story or gameplay. I wouldn't like a hack that only changes a few aspects of gameplay. I definitely would like hacks with new characters.
---
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8521/oliviamunnjiggle01zn2.gif
#2BloodyBlade7Posted 8/17/2008 8:22:46 PM
I love hacks! I like playing them! Currently I am playing several hacks ATM! A cool Sonic hack! Maybe I can help. The best Fire Emblem Sacred Stones hack IMO are:

Tales of Emblem: (Ever played Tales of Symphonia or Legendia? This hack has the characters from those games! Like Lloyd Irving! Kratos) My favorite hack

GhebFE: (This hack is funny and it is based on Gheb who was which the boss of Chapter 9 Ephraim Route. Funny and great hack. Not finished yet though)

China FE: (This is a hack for the Japan version of FE8. It has sprites/mugs ripped from other FE games. Some classes are changed and different set of abilities)

Darion's Hack: (Decent hack. Very Difficult! Only experts should play this hack.)

Celice Patch: (Not really a hack but it changes the weapon icons/ sprites look more like FE4.
---
Junk: Bludgeo'd for hammer!
#3FurryYunSeongPosted 8/18/2008 5:08:35 AM
GhebFE's finished my man, just so you know. I'll post it later this week.
---
Watch your butt, cuz my sword's a-coming!!
Visual Reference: http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9707/fyssmallls5.png
#4arrozbatataPosted 8/18/2008 7:18:43 AM
http://nabataproductions.com/forums/index.php?topic=189.0

Some of these are great.
---
I want to find popular things, and really the only thing thought up here is incest >.>-nojbo
No I'm not Puerto Rico
#5BlackKnight92Posted 8/18/2008 2:03:54 PM
China FE: (This is a hack for the Japan version of FE8. It has sprites/mugs ripped from other FE games. Some classes are changed and different set of abilities and is INSANELY HARD!!!)

fix'd
---
"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt!"- Jack Sparrow
#6BloodyBlade7Posted 8/18/2008 2:28:48 PM
Thanks BK 8) Yea ChinaFE is hard as SHELL! But there is a walkthrough for it though.
---
#7BlackKnight92Posted 8/18/2008 4:41:56 PM
Well, TBH, I don't play hacks because I don't have the SS ROM on my computer, but I've seen youtoube videos of it. After seeing those, I can think of one word to describe it: O_O
---
"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt!"- Jack Sparrow
#8ThunderCavalierPosted 8/18/2008 5:01:39 PM
I saw a video of that ChinaFE hack (I think it was), and seeing some of the characters kinda makes it look like a cakewalk.

I mean, how can you lose if you have Nergal (Lyon Necromancer) with Naglfar? Seems kinda impossible.

Still, haven't played the hack yet and I'm planning on finishing the normal game on Hard Mode, both paths, GhebFE, and KuraFE before I go on any other TSS Hacks. It's probably harder than I think.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie?
#9BloodyBlade7Posted 8/18/2008 5:04:57 PM
There are TOO many hacks on my list that I need to finish. NES hacks, SNES hacks, Genesis hacks, GBA hacks, PSX hacks. I have at least 20 hacks that I need to finish!
---
#10Mercenary3214Posted 8/18/2008 7:00:34 PM
China FE: (This is a hack for the Japan version of FE8. It has sprites/mugs ripped from other FE games. Some classes are changed and different set of abilities and is INSANELY HARD and is a Yuri Paradise)

fix'd
---
I used it to learn latin and now i cant stop getting laid~Famdamam on Rosetta Stone