This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gheb FE Hack

#1GreatAether0Posted 12/26/2008 8:17:29 PM
Where and how can i get it? Does it need a certain program or will it run on VBA?
#2Lieutenant_SunPosted 12/26/2008 9:32:23 PM
Ok, well 1st you have to get the ROM, but I will not tell you how to get that since that is.. yeah...

After you find one, go to "Morbid Obesity" and find the newest file (I believe .91 or something) It should have a link with it. Download that patch. That comes with stealth patch. Extract the files and you get a folder. Open the folder. Find steal patch. Run it. Go to apply Patch. Select your ROM (which I have not aided you to get) and patch it with GhebFE patch a or patch 1 or whatever it is called. Rename it WHATEVER YOU WANT, however, you must end it with a ".gba". Examples such as "GhebFE.gba" NOT "GhebFE" It asks if you wanna add more data. Say yes, click patch 1/b or w/e and your done. Open up VBA and run your ROM (which I have not given you)

Enjoy the lulz if you can.
---
You didn't mention Link once. Looking at your topic, I can't figure out what "your drift" is at all. - CyricZ
#3X_the_legendPosted 12/26/2008 10:14:41 PM
I DUNNO MAN, MAYBE THE TOPIC ON THE FRONT/SECOND PAGE AND THE SEARCH BAR ARE THERE FOR NOTHING
---
Caps lock avoid
#4Lieutenant_SunPosted 12/26/2008 11:25:29 PM
http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Exerio/th_lolwut-1.png
---
You didn't mention Link once. Looking at your topic, I can't figure out what "your drift" is at all. - CyricZ
#5KishoruPosted 12/27/2008 12:46:11 PM
Nice fail-pic. Make it readable!
#6SchmoopieBooPosted 12/27/2008 12:51:30 PM
I have no ****ing clue how that happened.
---
IMHO you should burn your house while you're still in it. ~ gamebit
Was that English? ~ jojo3843