This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A second ocean seal

#1IronPosted 5/28/2009 9:47:50 AM
I need to upgrade Ross, did I miss my chance? I used the one on Colm and I'm in chapter 15 now.

---
Being a former student in the art of sushi preparation, I know how the rice is suposed to be... - CykloneTiger
#2geauxtigers07Posted 5/28/2009 10:52:07 AM
The Master Seal will promote anyone but the Lords in this game. You get one in the Ch15 village. (This is unlike the Earth Seal of FE7, where it wouldn't promote Thieves or Pirates.)

Alternatively, you could have bought one in Ch14's Secret Shop, and then sold the aforementioned Master Seal. But that's not really important, so don't worry too much about it.
---
HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES THAT MEAT! ~line from "Butcher Pete," a song in Fallout 3
#3Iron(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2009 11:13:32 AM
Sweet, thanks a lot.
---
Being a former student in the art of sushi preparation, I know how the rice is suposed to be... - CykloneTiger
#4KishoruPosted 5/28/2009 9:12:29 PM
The Master Seal won't promote pirates or thieves IIRC? O_o
---
PSN: zack317
#5PokeAMonPosted 5/28/2009 10:43:18 PM
In FE7, the Earth Seal wouldn't promote Lords, Thieves or Pirates because they required unique, expensive promotion items.

In FE8, only the Lords require unique promotion items. The Master Seal can promote anything other than the Lords.
---
Life isn't fair. If it was, we'd all be dead. (Yes, I'm sticking with my old quote)
#6red255Posted 5/29/2009 6:50:56 AM
I used a master seal to promote colm.
but you can find a promotion item on the top of the tower of Valnu. final boss.
he carries either a random power up or promotion item.

I think the Spider monster in the corner of a later respawning monster map is the same way but he could just be power ups.

and of course there is the secret shops. theres a second secret shop a tad later.
---
Anybody saying this is anime of the year will immediately be shut down when FMA comes out. -cloudvstidus4life | Posted: 2/17/2009
#7Iron(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2009 7:30:12 AM
Another similar question, do I only get 2 Elysion whips? Because I need three to promote Tana, Vanessa, and Cormag.
---
#8Heath_of_BernPosted 6/2/2009 6:34:40 PM
You can buy them in secret shops.
---
http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/heath.jpg
#9DarkPrecerPosted 6/3/2009 9:51:16 AM
You know what.. I never knew that the Master Seal could replace an Ocean Seal. Oh well.
---
Precer Huh? Hmm...