This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many healers?

#1defactoid_ZEROPosted 6/4/2012 7:04:12 PM
How many healers do you usually survive with late game, promoted mages included? Three sounds about right, but I'd like to get away with two (fighters are cooler).
---
I've made a huge mistake.
#2TemplarLordPosted 6/4/2012 7:24:36 PM
well, when you say, survive, all of them cause I don't let my characters die, even if I don't use them in the CC. But usually I have three healers, Lute (sage), Ewan (druid), and L'Arachel/Natasha (Valkyrie). Ewan is more of a support with mend, and Lute and L'Arachel/Natasha are the recover/physic users.
#3CenetaurmanE52Posted 6/4/2012 7:37:17 PM
I usually use Moulder, Artur, Saleh, and Knoll for my healers. Knoll most of all since his dodge is a bit unreliable.
---
-----------------------------------------
My fallen love, I shall see you again. When my soul gets subdued, when my life begins anew...
#4PokeAMonPosted 6/4/2012 10:18:29 PM
I only really use Artur, and Saleh if I'm playing Eirika's route. Magic is something that's not so useful in this game, and healing isn't that necessary. Artur provides Staff and monster slaying utility, and Saleh is prepromoted and comes with C Staves.
#517MasterPosted 6/5/2012 11:18:11 AM
Survive? Everyone that either comes with the ability to use Staves or that I'm actually using and gained Staves upon promotion.

At most I'll have two Staff users in my actual team of choice; more often than not only one, and that's just a safety net because the RNG likes to say "**** you" sometimes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/Valor07/CPlanetSuccess.png
#6NuxlPosted 6/5/2012 11:57:16 AM
I usually use two, Artur and Lute, because I am too lazy to grind Moulder up to promotion.
#7AnoulethPosted 6/5/2012 5:21:42 PM
17Master posted...
Survive? Everyone that either comes with the ability to use Staves or that I'm actually using and gained Staves upon promotion.

My... my head hurts...
---
Devil: DEBATING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT ADMITS SHADES OF GREY THINGS ARE EITHER TOTALLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE
#8defactoid_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 4:30:15 PM
You'll have to excuse my casual choice of terms: by "survive" I mean "complete the game without too much difficulty"

But thanks for your answers, guys! I'll keep Natasha and Artur and ditch Lute once Artur learns anima (I'd use Lute as a sage if her sprites weren't so terrible. Artur on the otherhand, looks like a jedi. Win).
---
I've made a huge mistake.
#917MasterPosted 6/9/2012 5:16:54 AM
Anouleth posted...
17Master posted...

My... my head hurts...

Hmmm... assuming that you didn't just coincidentally suffer from a headache while at the same time reading my post, I'm forced to believe that my post is somehow responsible for your pain. Usually this occurs from one of three occurrences:

1) Horrific spelling/grammar/English in general. Okay... perhaps my English wasn't perfect there, but I doubt it was that bad at all. Or are you so sensitive that the slightest thing bothers you such extremes?

2) Something about the post is grotesquely inaccurate in terms of the game. Now, the thing here is that the TC's question asks about how things turn out when we play the game, and I responded with how things turn out when I play. Nothing about the post is inaccurate or impossible, so again I don't see the problem.

3) You're just trying to get me worked up. Since we used to be cool in the past, I'd like to think that isn't the case, but I've been wrong about people before.

Well, whatever the case may be, take some aspirin, take a nap.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/Valor07/CPlanetSuccess.png
#10AnoulethPosted 6/9/2012 8:20:48 AM
17Master posted...
Anouleth posted...
17Master posted...

My... my head hurts...

Hmmm... assuming that you didn't just coincidentally suffer from a headache while at the same time reading my post, I'm forced to believe that my post is somehow responsible for your pain. Usually this occurs from one of three occurrences:

1) Horrific spelling/grammar/English in general. Okay... perhaps my English wasn't perfect there, but I doubt it was that bad at all. Or are you so sensitive that the slightest thing bothers you such extremes?

This one. And my post was obviously tongue-in-cheek.
---
Devil: DEBATING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT ADMITS SHADES OF GREY THINGS ARE EITHER TOTALLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE