All hail to the voice of Adol! (part 2)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ys III: Wanderers from Ys
  3. All hail to the voice of Adol! (part 2)
4 years ago#1
I don't know whay my other topic was purged and not archived, but I must have missed the 10 day limit. :(

Anyway, this topic exists so we can all talk about the only Ys game in which we can hear Adol's voice, which is pretty cool.

Or whatever else. If somebody else comes.
---
You'll laugh, you'll cry and you will never want to go to sleep again. --jollzoffire about Dragon Quest VII
4 years ago#2
Can't wait for the Ys IV remake on the Vita btw.
---
You'll laugh, you'll cry and you will never want to go to sleep again. --jollzoffire about Dragon Quest VII
4 years ago#3
Red.
---
4 years ago#4
bump for Adol.
---
4 years ago#5
Dogi-
---
4 years ago#6
Chester
---
4 years ago#7
Dularn.
---
That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... take it back! - ID, Xenogears
FFCC:EoT FC: 4339-8401-5355
4 years ago#8
Elena
---
4 years ago#9
Galbalan.
---
That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating... take it back! - ID, Xenogears
FFCC:EoT FC: 4339-8401-5355
4 years ago#10
Happy New Year!!!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Ys III: Wanderers from Ys
  3. All hail to the voice of Adol! (part 2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Playing this gamefantomas41817/28 3:00PM