First and only 30 minutes with this game ( spoilers )

#1drclaeysPosted 9/21/2011 4:48:25 AM
Friends,

( Spoilers )

Well I started this game up over the weekend. it looked GREAT. very nice looking game. Well the cut scenes.

Then I got to the first dungeon. There was no explaining on what to do, what hits did what, any tutorial. Well the first mobs were ok, I thought I might be able to do this.

I kinda suck at video games. THEN I got to the first boss. BANG, dead.

Tried again. you start at the beginning of the dungeon... YUCK, thats alot of work to get back to that guy. and still so close, but NO.

I played the other game, twilight, and that was hard, but do able. I could re-visit areas and get strongers.

HERE, nope, just dead.

So I think im done here. Thank you for your help. I just need an easier game for a old coot with slow fingers.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#2gildedtalonPosted 9/21/2011 4:52:06 PM
how old are you?
---
Lu Bu: "Are there no more who can challenge me?"
Yuan Shao: "We can't afford to waste soldiers. Take an indirect approach"
#3drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2011 8:41:38 AM
Friends,

48, Will be 49 in Jan.

Im sure you are going tomake some smart comment. About me being childish.

BUT sticks and stones may break my bones, but names, will. Oh never mind.

Do you see the humor in THAT???

Gosh I hope so.

Anyways, it looks like this game is not for me.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#4JeffehzPosted 9/26/2011 1:40:53 PM(edited)
The game isn't complicated, you'll learn it on your own. Just spend some time leveling and you'll do fine.
#5gildedtalonPosted 9/27/2011 1:32:40 AM
there is no levelling in this game, they use rank system where you have to undertake examination to increase your rank
---
Lu Bu: "Are there no more who can challenge me?"
Yuan Shao: "We can't afford to waste soldiers. Take an indirect approach"
#6drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 6:08:11 AM
Friends,

The no leveling statement, works against me. I am a person that has no strategy, nor skills, nor tactics. BUT I have time.

So I level up, in the beginning of a game. Get all the stuff, get all the weapons, get all the exp, get all the money. and the rest of the game is DO-able for me.

THIS game does not seem to fit my personal strategy. Thats OK. I am not dis-ing the game for not matching my style of play. I am only making a statement.

I tried the game, I dont think its for me. Not like I invested alot in this game. I spent like 2.80 on it.

Thank you for your comments.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#7antoinejonesPosted 10/7/2011 7:02:01 PM(edited)
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

The no leveling statement, works against me. I am a person that has no strategy, nor skills, nor tactics. BUT I have time.

So I level up, in the beginning of a game. Get all the stuff, get all the weapons, get all the exp, get all the money. and the rest of the game is DO-able for me.

THIS game does not seem to fit my personal strategy. Thats OK. I am not dis-ing the game for not matching my style of play. I am only making a statement.

I tried the game, I dont think its for me. Not like I invested alot in this game. I spent like 2.80 on it.

Thank you for your comments.

lol this game is horrible but definitely not hard

also i can understand not having skills (i dont expect everyone to be able to beat devil may cry, ninja gaiden or demon souls) but strategy and tactics just require intelligence.. and not even an ungodly amount of it either (i.m not rocket scientist but i know how to think my way out of a sticky situation) which is something I would think someone whos been around 48 years should be MORE than capable of doing.
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.