so what are you guys playing?

#11red eye dragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 11:11:00 AM
Aiming to keep this thing from being archived
---
not changing my sig until earthbound is released on the virtual console
---started10/1/07---
#12NinjaCronoXPosted 2/4/2012 9:05:07 AM
Yo

Not enough time for games is whats going on with me.

Recently picked up Skyward sword and started that. I was really crafty and told my gf it was a present for her since I don't have a Wii. But really I just got it for myself >:D

Other than that I mean I've been trying to find time for Skyrim, I mean I bought it launch day and I'm only like level 15 so that kind of gives you an idea of how much I've gotten to play it.

I still have Assassins Creed Revelations and Infamous 2 in their wrappers at the moment and I've have those 1 maybe 2 months haven't found the time to even attempt starting them. I still need to finish the last Assassins Creed.

I never even got out of the Tutorial stuff in FF13 and I bought that like 2 years ago.

I got KOF XIII and Ultimate Marvel vs capcom a couple months ago but haven't had enough time to put in the practice and get really good.

Actually been playing some Gears 3 again with friends and family. Not a bad way to bond with your GF's parents either.

Things I might pick up her in the next couple months. Street Fighter X Tekken, Twisted Metal, Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City, Maybe pick up a Playstation Vita.

That's about all I can think of as of recent. Just hard to find enough time to play these games around a full time job, gf, and as of late I've been having alot of health issues.
---
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/ninjacrono XBL:NinjaCrono
MvC3 Mains: Chris, Taskmaster, Joe/Spencer
#13paulstreetPosted 2/6/2012 12:51:01 AM
FFXII Revenant Wings.

Just ordered Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.
---
Order of Ambrosia/FFXII, Mark of Conquest/FFX